Own Pictures Thread

I'm that guy the one to the right :lol: :lol:

Oh, I thought this was you:

cararubiogringo.jpg

Well anyway, you know the people flaming you for being rich are the jealous ones. Sounds cliché but it's pure truth.

No one has a problem with his parent's wealth, it's well deserved I'm sure. Only thing I see people having a problem with is the fact he comes off as a spoiled baby bragging about shit he had handed to him yet he still has a piss-poor attitude.

Anyways, I won't flame him. I don't understand why he's back, especially after he trolled these boards a few days ago, 90 posts or something in one day causing all kinds of flaming.. Deron must have unbanned him for a reason, and I respect him and his judgment. I won't forgive or forget Alexis' bullshit, but I will ignore him and let him be so long as he stays in line.

I don't know if I've told you this before, but your brother hardly looks Mexican. Either do you for that matter, but more so than he does :p

For being exactly is the fourth time !!!! (Joking, is the first time)

It's due to we are from Spanish descendence. :p

Sorry, but allow me clear something up.. There is NO "Mexican" look, and if by the Mexican look you mean "indigenous," there are a lot of people from South America and Central America (not just from Mexico) that are indeed of indigenous descent (just because ppl might look a certain way, does not mean they're all from the same place..), if you mean the stereotypical short man with a sombrero, that's just wrong, lol. Because of history, territories such as South and Central America, are the home to many a mixture of races and ethnicities... just like Spain itself is a country with a variety of racial and ethnic identities.. Therefore, there is no Spanish (from Spain) "look" in reality either.. just like there is no Colombian "look;" Colombian ppl are white, black, mulato, mestizo, indigenous, etc.. It just really bothers me when ppl try to stereotype and shove a label on a country's ppl according to some preconceived notion of what/how those ppl should all look like. That's sort of ideology is in part what fosters racism and creates racial and ethnic binary oppositions, as well as the ideology of racial superiority.. I don't mean to seem pompous, or boring, but as scholar focusing on Latin & Central America and the Caribbean, this is something that bothers me and is feel worth mentioning, hoping maybe it'll get through to someone.. =]

And Alex, we missed you!! XD

this is something that bothers me and is feel worth mentioning, hoping maybe it'll get through to someone.. =]

:kickass::kickass::kickass: I'm at your side :headbang::headbang::headbang:

And Alex, we missed you!! XD

Thank you for your kindness !!! n.n

I need to talk to you about something that's been bugging me recently :lol::lol:, I hope you can help me :cool:

who the fuck is alex?

Alex is the short for Alexis :p, we use it in that way !!!!