Own Pictures Thread

Does this kid have nothing better to do???

rider.jpg

wtf is "tadam"?

And ever come back here saying you are "smart" or "intelligent" :lol:

*tadam* IS *tadaa*, the french onomatopoeia related for making something appear or disappear.

But, yes, I can understand that that particular letter, M, replacing a A, in a situation of a magic trick, most have confused the hell out of you :loco:

I suppose you are the type of guy that think that superman and clark kent are played by two different actor?

No it's just that "tadaa" is a well known phrase, "tadam" however does not exist.

Then the enigma of what is the meaning of an unknown word that looks like a well known phrase being put in the same context of the well known phrase should have been really hard :loco:

All this focus on the "tadam" kind of shadowed the awesomness of the invisible flower trick :lol:

You've got me wrong, I had no doubt that when you said "tadam" you meant "tadaa". I was just wondering why the fuck you spelt it with an 'm'.

You've got me wrong, I had no doubt that when you said "tadam" you meant "tadaa". I was just wondering why the fuck you spelt it with an 'm'.

Lol I was just messing around :p

But yeah, in french it's "Tadam!" even if I'm sure some says "Tadaa!" sometimes, one can't know every onomatopoeia in english :erk: And yesterday I was just too lazy too search if there was another form in english.