beergarten
l_99e4194999b7603b60630b799330428f.jpg

anna and me :p
l_7ddec108e42cb38e492a302c0190279c.jpg

beergarten!!
l_48f8be9931e734277b0ea7236fd9fab8.jpg

these were so funny
l_74db15b0ccd92a7fb76d305e70ada138.jpg

Aw man :lol:! I give you serious props for actually writing that out. (no offense to her or anything, but just :lol:)
And I actually agree with the make-up thing.

:lol: Why is it you always pop up to suck his cock :lol: How do you think he deserve props? For saying some stupid shit? I mean, no offense to Mick but he's never posted a picture, ever so... he really has no right to say anything about how anyone looks. Who gives a fuck how much or how little make-up some one wears? I mean the opposite could be said about you :p in all your pics your face is pretty plain, it could use a bit of make-up...

DO I GET SOME PROPS NAO? :D

P.S. <3

lol!! wtf. I'm just saying that he's not outright rude, usually. and to say a thing like that takes guts, (somewhat...cuz yeah, it is the internetz afterall). And I didn't wanna bring it to this, but I kinda agree with what he said. But whatevs. We all have our opinions.

and how does one not posting a picture of himself stop him from commenting on others? I mean if ppl put their pics up here, then it's fair game. anyone can say anything really. regardless if he himself has posted a pic. there's no rules of etiquette for this :lol:

:lol: Why is it you always pop up to suck his cock :lol: How do you think he deserve props? For saying some stupid shit? I mean, no offense to Mick but he's never posted a picture, ever so... he really has no right to say anything about how anyone looks. Who gives a fuck how much or how little make-up some one wears? I mean the opposite could be said about you :p in all your pics your face is pretty plain, it could use a bit of make-up...

DO I GET SOME PROPS NAO? :D

P.S. <3

Uncalled for </3

whoa what the fuck... how did you edit that Heartless? I mean after I wrote my reply already...

and yesh, I still give you props. I admire bluntness. You can say whatever you want, it honestly doesn't effect me :lol: I know I look good with make up and shit, but usually I'm not trying to impress anyone so I don't even bother.

Mitch and Lady Laiho were the only people who never posted pics, even they cracked... I can only imagine the horrors Mick is trying to hide... :p

inb4 OH I DONT WANT TO BECAUSE I SEE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT OTHERS AND THEN PEOPLE WILL MAKE FUN OF ME

I mean he doesn't have to post, it's not an obligation but we're all a tight community... even the fat guys and the ugly people posted their shit, I mean fuck what is there to hide? Everyone should be comfortable with themselves anyways. And my point was that he shouldn't be saying shit about anyone when he refuses to post a pic, kind of unfair imo.

And wtf, it doesn't take any guts to say that kind of shit on the internet... not that Shannon cares anyways or needs me to defend her I'm just saying, being rude/up front online isn't shit :p