Josh, Andy and Johannes. Drunk at 14:00? No waaaay:loco:
l_44ae81cb3922f6ce31030913ec995abd.jpg

Robbing portaloos happened quite a lot.
l_a4c1e8183b1e003d479664001ac3cce8.jpg

Dr Evil and Mini Me.
l_c2809d800aefd34507452e1bd356780b.jpg

PEDOBEAR!:O
l_adc28761c27173696e99f5b468610b12.jpg

Some Lithuanian guy that kept following us, Tim, me, Josh and Andy.
l_469e75fc1d40082b31c0bd763a8e1bc7.jpg

It started with beer....
l_88a9ca1329c559256f3d45ec80512aba.jpg

Then we found Strongbow, got 24 bottles, and drank them in about 10 minutes, due to a drinking game.
l_18a87ee751be2fa5f8e59d855eb48c1a.jpg

Haha, yeah my mornings pretty much went: Wake up > Find others > Buy beer/mead/strongbow > drink with others. :lol:

Posts in this thread:

2,265 The Nerevarine TROLL REPRESENT! LOLJK <3
1,642 KillerGon
1,642 Heartless_Name

Lol you guys have way more posts in this thread than I have total :lol: And Gon/Heart tied for teh epic 1,642 lolz.
Do you really have nothing better to do?
Now that I think about it, I would cum on Lady Relic penis. :kickass: :kickass:
I wouldn't let you tho... I'd catch some of your AIDS.
That was more information than I needed to know, man-lady.

(I still don't know if you are really a transvestite)
I'll leave that up to the imagination. In October Joe will be taking one for the team and he'll be the first(besides Nikki) from the forum to know my true IRL self.
I don't like a cake face :p
I'm not a cake face. :)
Oh wow, real nice. :rolleyes: I don't really consider her a cake face or a fucking Mimi ffs... her make-up is nice, maybe more than required but it's that style, believe me I've seen a lot fucking worse :lol:
and I don't actually wear makeup everyday anymore. It's just when I go out or have to impress people that I'm really made up and it's 90% eye makeup. The rest is very little.
And wtf, it doesn't take any guts to say that kind of shit on the internet... not that Shannon cares anyways or needs me to defend her I'm just saying, being rude/up front online isn't shit :p
It really doesn't take much balls or backbone to say something potentially offensive on the interwebz. Really now.... this isn't real life. Everyone's a character.

I'm not a cake face. :)

and I don't actually wear makeup everyday anymore. It's just when I go out or have to impress people that I'm really made up and it's 90% eye makeup. The rest is very little.
This is true, you don't wear as much makeup. I get that too, some girls (someone here too) happened to say the same about me, but I think that the fact is essentially that who does not wear makeup that often or ain't that familiar with makeup in general (men and some girls too) can't distinguish the difference between "average" and "too much".
Anyway, I saw those pics of you without makeup, and not to sound hypocrite (cuz although maybe that's what someone might think, I am not... anyway, everyone must think what they want, obviously) but you are pretty without it just like you are when wearing it, your eyecolour is very nice, I always wish I had my eyes that colour. :)

It really doesn't take much balls or backbone to say something potentially offensive on the interwebz.
True. It's too easy to act like "assholes" in the internet only instead of in real life... should be the opposite, when it needs to be, obviously.

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;7494575 said:
True. It's too easy to act like "assholes" in the internet only instead of in real life... should be the opposite, when it needs to be, obviously.

Someone will become rich by inventing a machine that allows one user to punch others in the face over the internet.

i read this backwards, trying to find where i left off the other day. Gonzo's cum in her ass post was at the top of my page, i thought he was being a crude fucker, so i had bannination on my mind. i continued reading and find out that money shot discussion successfully derailed the flamewar between joe and alexis. for that, you get a medal. actually, it's a pearl necklace.

And BTW, facials FTMFW!!!

^I never understood facials and all that...how does pulling out feel good? It's more of a power/humiliation thing I think, you get gratification by cumming on your submissive. I personally like sex (including oral) too much to ruin it by pulling out to fulfill some fantasy :p