Own Pictures Thread

Short hair :Smug:

DSC028457.jpg

DSC04172.jpg

I know i look like Oprah :lol:
oprah! no way dude. can you imagine what she'd look like without make up on :zombie::zombie::zombie:
You, on the other hand have very nice features. I liked the long hair better tbh, but you still look good with this short hair.

Hey to those of you with long hair (probably 90% of you :p ) would you cut off all your hair if for a noble cause or if paid a lot of money? Or maybe to magically gain the epic guitar skills of someone like Paul Gilbert?

PG?? hmmm.....yes!

Do you spend a million bucks a week and fly 3 states over to buy a box of 600 dollar donuts? :lol:

This is all true btw she actually does this.

lol, what a pig.

Hey to those of you with long hair (probably 90% of you :p ) would you cut off all your hair if a)for a noble cause or b)if paid a lot of money? Or maybe c)to magically gain the epic guitar skills of someone like Paul Gilbert?

a) Like what?
b) No (maybe if ''a lot'' was reeeally A LOT, but I don't know). But who'd be stupid enough to pay somebody else for getting a hair cut?
c) Yes without even having to think.

Short hair because of a bit baldness and unhealthy hair at the age of 23:
One day after the hair cut:
P1010231.jpg

God, am i the only one who would keep my hair long if i started balding :lol:?!

I've been saving for baldness for 2 years now! NOTHING!

It's a blessing that we girls don't have to worry about going bald in the future :D

@Mario and Squeee: awww Thanks :D

@Mystique: Thx gorgeous :) But i thought of a change, anyways it'll grow back in no time. And about Oprah, what a bitch but i thought the hair might look the same so that's why i was refering to the resemblance. :lol: