Own Pictures Thread

Joe, you forget this:

"Inb4: comments about my bathroom".
:lol: Yeah, there was a few inb4s I left out.

OH YOU'RE FAT YOU DIDNT LOSE WEIGHT LOLOLOL!

Joe actually kinda reminds me of Vortex in those pictures from some reason.

probably because hes a huge fanboi. hehe

I wish I was 6 foot+... but we do have the exactly same facial hair, except his is blonde. :lol: I mean it's the same kind of hairs.

For a split second Joe, your black pants almost seemed like a skirt. Joe, when I start work again, can you come and rape my students?
Sure. :D
Holy shit Joe you are sexy!
FAGGOT FAG FAG

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Joe, you should iron your shirt. but you look great :D
Hey, there is blood from my nutsack on this shirt, fuck ironing it :lol:

:lol: dude, I think you're just naturally thick.
Cool Nekro pics tho.
Naw, I'm not naturally thick, just got bad eating habits for like 12 months

My cock is naturally thick.
Mine too! LET'S HAVE A SWORDFIGHT!

All you need is some chest hair popping out...

??? And then what, I don't get the reference..

Are you working out?
Yes actually I am.

It was the drugs...again my fiance is the same way.
I stopped doing drugs before I joined this forum, 2.5 years ago from the present and I only gained weight like over the last year so your logic makes no sense... I gained weight because I ate a lot of junk and didn't do much activity.

Nikotini or whatever, are you saying he did cocaine??! :lol:

How hasty of you to judge someone like that.
:lol:
is that what I wrote?

Who doesn't do coke any how? or at least tries it. Thats like the "in" drug these days.
*holds tongue* :oops:

Bottom line is I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I'M FAT> I love chocolate, and I am lazy, that's it. I am only trying to lose weight so that I'm not like 350 pounds in 5 years. It's a health issue, not aesthetic. I am happy with myself, which is more than most of the 'thin' or 'pretty' people here can say.

Why are you being an ass anyway?

You're not used to me i see...

Heartless_Name said:
??? And then what, I don't get the reference..

hotness duh

Heartless_Name said:
I stopped doing drugs before I joined this forum, 2.5 years ago from the present and I only gained weight like over the last year so your logic makes no sense... I gained weight because I ate a lot of junk and didn't do much activity.

i stand corrected

:lol:

*holds tongue* :oops:

:p
oh sry, forgot, we don't talk about drugs on this forum

Bottom line is I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I'M FAT> I love chocolate, and I am lazy, that's it. I am only trying to lose weight so that I'm not like 350 pounds in 5 years. It's a health issue, not aesthetic. I am happy with myself, which is more than most of the 'thin' or 'pretty' people here can say.

you dont look like cody thats all that matters lol

Who the fuck is GSP and I don't shave my chest :lol: I'm just not a hairy son of a bitch... and thankful, the hair I do have is more than enough ffs.

What the fuck kind of Canadian are you? lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_St._Pierre

I didn't mean that I thought you shaved your chest, I just meant I don't really like the look and glad you don't shave it haha

Yeah, I did, but I don't think we know each other, really.

I used to be Squeee.

ahhh i see

nah, some of us still do even if this is the off-topic section. in the guitar player's thread there's bound to be alexi talk :lol: and I meant that I don't see you on the On-Topic section either. but whatevs.

I read the on topic if its anything worth reading, but for the most part i'm too busy to even log on at all soooo
And i'm over what happened before. Fuck it... I don't ever have to see anyone on this site, nor am I ashamed of my body