Own Pictures Thread

Excess said:
Me at the Sweden Rock Festival Kickoff party this weekend - Jägermeister in the left hand and the biggest White Russian I've ever had in the right! Yum yum

DSC04899.jpg

:OMG: Your hair kicks so much ass!

Deathroller said:
Hey, what is written on the sticky tape on your top? not that I was looking there:p

HAHA! well it sais "Metal dude's biatch". A friend of mine, Linus aka Metal_dude (his forum nick) wrote that on a piece of tape and put it on me, just goofing around, nothing serious :p

Excess said:
HAHA! well it sais "Metal dude's biatch". A friend of mine, Linus aka Metal_dude (his forum nick) wrote that on a piece of tape and put it on me, just goofing around, nothing serious :p

I did not reliaze that was a peice of tape I thought it was part of the shirt !!!

Excess said:

ah okay, cool. i have to agree with the other guy who said it, you've got nice hair. It kind of reminded me of Jani Liimatainen's (sonata arctica), you know, red and black. :headbang:

Deathroller said:
ah okay, cool. i have to agree with the other guy who said it, you've got nice hair. It kind of reminded me of Jani Liimatainen's (sonata arctica), you know, red and black. :headbang:

pppft! his hair is orange compared to mine :D But also.. I guess my hair contains more toxics than Tjernobyl did, so his hair may be healthier.

Shagoroth said:
@Alexis donnowhat: please edit your signature cause it fucks up my screen:/

I put him on Ignore a long long time ago because he doesn't adapt and is a fucking cunt. Recommend it to you too. His comments are nothing worthwile anyway.

@Yanko+Cris: Oh the sweetness! :D Now get a room :oops:

Wings of a dream said:
:OMG::OMG::OMG: Alright good enough, you have just stolen Zsuzsa's award. Take it with pride.

That's an old trophy and it's mine. She can get a new one :p
I should start postwhoring again appearantly or what? Nah, too much involved in WoW... ;)