Own Pictures Thread

Yo mystique here's the epic pic of us cumming all over Janne.

JANNEISGOD.jpg
I lol'd at your fanboi face man! Well done! :lol:

Yeah OJ is a much prettier thought. By the way Heartless, this isn't directly related to your comments on the previous page, but you really have an inner hate for skinny guys don't you? :p
:lol: Why do you say that? I don't care if a person is skinny, fat, muscley or whatever. I do however dislike the fucking 6 foot, 90lb breed of OMGMETAL kids that seem to make up the majority of concert crowds.

If that was some kind of comment about me being jealous because of my weight I'd just like to say, I have everything a skinny guy has and more :D

That is so fucking true :lol:

I hate you because you're French, not because you look like you just came off the boat from Africa. :lol:

I lol'd at your fanboi face man! Well done! :lol:

Haha wuet wuet :cool:

:lol: Why do you say that? I don't care if a person is skinny, fat, muscley or whatever. I do however dislike the fucking 6 foot, 90lb breed of OMGMETAL kids that seem to make up the majority of concert crowds.

If that was some kind of comment about me being jealous because of my weight I'd just like to say, I have everything a skinny guy has and more :D

Nah dude not about jealousy. I see your point. Mainly I was referring to you talking about strapping a dick on a boobless girl and turning it into an object of desire from a girl's point of view in the GIRL thread :lol:

It's true? Take away Petri's cock and he's basically got the physique of a supermodel. These girls lust after guys who look the the girls they try to be in magazines. WTF

It's true? Take away Petri's cock and he's basically got the physique of a supermodel. These girls lust after guys who look the the girls they try to be in magazines. WTF

Haha check this out:

Petri_Lindroos_by_CKArtpage.jpg

Artist who drew this picture said:
new drawing again. :) tried a new paper, like it much more than the old one.

you see Petri Lindroos, singer and guitarist of Ensiferum and Norhter.

A4 pencil

Response to picture said:
wow great shadows and hair:D Idon't know her but the portrait is good

Piccie time! :p

I have to say that I kinda like this one of myself... I also have a really much more edited one, but I don't like it if it's too "fake", so I'll post this one here. :)

l_6c1fa6df35404af7ab33740ea4fca1f3.jpg

I only made this one brighter (because it reaaaaally was too dark^^) and removed a bit of the color. ;)