Own Pictures Thread

For once I wanna see a pic of you doing a funny face. Yo ALWAYS have the same exact expression on your face. it's getting freaky.

and who's the guy to your right holding that beer?
He is the lead guitarist for Norther, and pulls of some sick shit. I didn't even realize he was till he busted into an epic solo and I was like LOLNUT!?

And I can't do a different face :( Don't you know I just photoshop myself into all these pictures with famous bands????

Yo mystique here's the epic pic of us cumming all over Janne.

JANNEISGOD.jpg

And why is the tall skinny faggot cockblocking Mystique from Janne :lol: What a douche XD
lol that was uncalled for. Todd was a really nice guy actually.
:lol::lol::lol:

Hands down, Twisha looks really nice on that pic... and first I didn't even notice Janne because he looks like he'd be part of the gang.

haha I disagree, but thanks. and yeah, Janne was being so nice that night. it's weird cuz Joe always tells me what a fag he usually is, like he's usually not friendly.

and no, luckily my arms don't have that much hair on them :lol:

lol that was uncalled for. Todd was a really nice guy actually.

I'll fucking cockslap Todd right now. You tell that motherfucker IT IS ON. I'm gonna shove that camera up his ass so far every time he farts there's gonna be a flash in his boxers. And when he finally does shit it out the panorama of his colon is going to be published in National Geographic.

I'll fucking cockslap Todd right now. You tell that motherfucker IT IS ON. I'm gonna shove that camera up his ass so far every time he farts there's gonna be a flash in his boxers. And when he finally does shit it out the panorama of his colon is going to be published in National Geographic.

:lol:! ok, that seriously made me laugh. where do you come up with this shit :lol:

When i saw bodom 2 decembers ago Janne was flipping out because his keyboard didn't sound right and went on a total cunt thrashing rampage and alexi was like, chasing him down so he didnt hop in a cab and drive himself in the hudson. in that order