Own Pictures Thread

In what fucked up world does

1e511a6f45e4.jpeg

look better than

Why would i regret it? I like tattoos for the images and artistic look of them, so what if theres no real significant meaning behind it, its a really good design in my mind, its like all the people who get random flowers and animals, tribal designs, and weird little patterns on their lower back, ive just chosen to get an image from a band that ive enjoyed listening to for many years now, i could understand regretting it now and hating myself in later life for doing it if i got the bands name and shit tattooed on myself, because then it really is a fuck up like when you tattoo your girlfriend of a few months onto you. Like i said, i enjoy tattoos for how they look, yeah itd be great if it had a real meaning behind it like some people choose to get tattoos for but theres not lol, i just love the image bodom album cover or not lol.

And who cares what my skin goes like when im 40 or older lol, i like living my life in the present and not doing what i do to make sure im okay when im 50 odd.

comma.jpg

I would rather eat dogballs than have that greasy piece of shit touch my tongue...

,comon its food you gotta enjoy it sometime...i mean comon i feel food is like a fantastic thing well not counting those who eat salads 24/7 and go on 1 carb diets,it looks awesome from my stand point,heartless just do as i do ahve that NICE UBER JUICY SANDWICH and jog with me it removes the guilt well if you feel that way :),

its food,amazing food meh loves food