Own Pictures Thread

Hey, this Alexis Dude is really really cool, he's a nice down to earth guy wich is so cool to me, i think you would NEED to meet him, you can't judge a book by his cover right?, perhaps his comments ain't worthwile sometimes but hey!, who's perfect!, and he does adapt to anything!!! ^^

Dream Theater- Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory -06- Beyond This Life

His previous immature behaviour and continous disobeying of the forum rules made me come to that conclusion. And frankly, I don't care what is he like in person; you are gonna be judged the way you act here.
As you can see, he has been asked to change his signature size gazillion times and still didn't do it, so instead of defending him, make him read the FAQ.

me -> sleep

^ dont mess with turbo he is a jedi master who joined the side, the side that likes to play dirty the side that likes to play in the dirty, there side were men take other men, were they take other men in the arse.

Excess said:
Haha yeah it's not impossible, I've got a bunch of relatives in Finland you know! My mom's finnish haha.

See if I can have a chat with him for my (upcoming, still under construction) website so we can solve it out :p They're coming here next year so why not hahaha.

You guys must be related. You're both from Scandinavia and you've got the same color hair :Spin: Well, if you meet him don't get too attached; we don't want any incest going on! :p

Noble Viking said:
You guys must be related. You're both from Scandinavia and you've got the same color hair :Spin: Well, if you meet him don't get too attached; we don't want any incest going on! :p

Too far.

Zurusu or something like that said:
His previous immature behaviour and continous disobeying of the forum rules made me come to that conclusion. And frankly, I don't care what is he like in person; you are gonna be judged the way you act here.
As you can see, he has been asked to change his signature size gazillion times and still didn't do it, so instead of defending him, make him read the FAQ.

me -> sleep

mmmm ... ARE YOU STILL MAD ABOUT THAT?????????????? For the love of God, I thought you had already overcome that shit..... that's from the oral phase and you keep annoying... Look, due to the fact that I HAVE GOT A LIFE!, I don't care about the forums, the size of my signature or that kind of crap ....

Just take a look at others' signatures, and there are guys whose sign is bigger than mide... SO DON'T YOU EVER COME UP WITH THAT SHIT AGAIN!!!!!!! ............... And I have read the FAQ, don't worry but you know, rules were made to be broken, and asses were made to be fucked.

Ohhh by the way... keep talking...... 'cause i'm not answering this shit anymore.......................... ta ta :cool:

PD.see ya in hell fox :Shedevil:

jajajajanoma.jpg