Own Pictures Thread

Me with Chuck Billy and Roope at an Irish pub after the NYC show.

l_8f581a53e0e44c5b9ea4d46cbeb34e92.jpg

This was taken after Chuck and Roope had done two Irish Carbombs. And it is by far the best picture I have ever gotten with anyone.

ALLRIGHT HERE!

Time to get back to serious business:

I went, with my dear friend Facial-Hair-From-Hell (Who cut his hair and most of his "beard" by the way) to Saint-Benoit-Du-Lac to listen to some gregorian chant, but that's not the important part of the story. The main will of this post is to SHOW HOW AWESOME I AM NOT!

Sorry for the lack of quality, and also for the lack of sense.
DSCF4309.jpg

Yeah, that's how awesome I am, pointing the camera! (?)
DSCF4312.jpg

And this is how much fun we had:
DSCF4282.jpg

DSCF4286.jpg

DSCF4291.jpg

DSCF4287.jpg

DSCF4307.jpg

And wah!

DSCF4295.jpg

Fetzer gets more adorable in each picture he posts.

:lol:

Awwww blush and everything. But that's all the fault of the glasses, I swear.

Hippyglasses:D

You see, I'm not guilty.

Anyway. Bump for new page:

ALLRIGHT HERE!

Time to get back to serious business:

I went, with my dear friend Facial-Hair-From-Hell (Who cut his hair and most of his "beard" by the way) to Saint-Benoit-Du-Lac to listen to some gregorian chant, but that's not the important part of the story. The main will of this post is to SHOW HOW AWESOME I AM NOT!

Sorry for the lack of quality, and also for the lack of sense.
DSCF4309.jpg

Yeah, that's how awesome I am, pointing the camera! (?)
DSCF4312.jpg

And this is how much fun we had:
DSCF4282.jpg

DSCF4286.jpg

DSCF4291.jpg

DSCF4287.jpg

DSCF4307.jpg

And wah!

DSCF4295.jpg

You Slut!

Also Keeping tobacco in a bag like that, is not recommended. I find it gets into the deep corners, and can get little bits of lint from stitching mixed into it. :S

He mostly keep it in a "jar" specially made for that, but he always keep that bag on him to have some fresh tobacco near. And keeping it in a leather bag like this make the tobacco tastes stronger, imo.