Own Pictures Thread

Sweden is such a nice country! The nature...all the lakes and forests. It's awesome. :)

WAT?
Our nature is over 8000 (Yes, 8000.) times more beautiful!

This, for example, has been elected one of the most beautiful places in the whole world:

Blomberg-web-Geirangerfjord.jpg

Geirangerfjorden-syv%20søstre.JPG

Fuck Sweden. :saint:

I kinda feel sad that, so many places being pretty in the world, the one with the best research centres in my area is... US. And not the good parts of it...just, California :\ (I'm not saying it's a bad place to live, or that US sucks or blah blah blah, just there are prettier places in the world than California).

I don't think so, it's probably those things you get when you don't sleep well, I don't know how they're called in english.

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer... *sings* :D

Hmmm...but Sweden and Norway are nicer. And Canada of course. :) (edit: I just googled for Finland...and it's really nice too. ;))

kanada500_500.jpg

Kanada.jpg

I knew Canada is nice, but I didn't know it's THAT nice! ...gaah, when else will I have the chance to go to Canada? :erk:

Yeah we have beautiful landscape, but I saw beautiful landscape in Europe too.

Indeed, that was pretty nice. But I also have a bunch of pics I took in Canada that would make you drool too. :lol: Just tell me if you want some of the Canadian Rockies. Those mountains are fucking epic.

This used to be a HUGE tree 2 years ago and the other day we found out this is what is left of it.
lasvegas535ji5.jpg

:rolleyes: I don't know what we were thinking
15092008286rl7.jpg