Own Pictures Thread

"We're madly in love. Take that. In the ass"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AND we could've gone without that kiss. Seriously.

Couldn't help myself. That was way past ridiculous :p. Like, if anyone asked me what a symbol for age 14 could be, I'd send them that video without a second thought.

Whatever :lol: MAKE A MATH PROBLEM WHICH WHEN SOLVED DEPICTS HOW STUPID THEY ARE IN NUMERIC FORM!

Unbounded :loco:

In computer science, unbounded nondeterminism or unbounded indeterminacy is a property of concurrency by which the amount of delay in servicing a request can become unbounded as a result of arbitration of contention for shared resources while still guaranteeing that the request will eventually be serviced. Unbounded nondeterminism became an important issue in the development of the denotational semantics of concurrency, and later became part of research into the theoretical concept of hypercomputation.

OH GAWD MY BRAIN! Not even sure if that's what you are talking about but still my thinkin' muskuls hurted now.

Imagen079-2.jpg

Is it that cold already down there? Here it's starting to get a bit cold at nights, but nothing I can't stand :) I'm gonna have to take out all my jackets and sweaters :erk:

Edit: Fuck I quoted the wrong picture :lol: I'll fix it..
Reedit: It should be fine now

Is it that cold already down there? Here it's starting to get a bit cold at nights, but nothing I can't stand :) I'm gonna have to take out all my jackets and sweaters :erk:

Edit: Fuck I quoted the wrong picture :lol: I'll fix it..
Reedit: It should be fine now

Is really (sorta) cold down here man, the weather that nite was about 12ºC :erk: and rainy :erk:.

I can't wait 'till december and january it gets colder than now :).

PS. Watching that picture again it makes me feel warm :Smokin:

Is really (sorta) cold down here man, the weather that nite was about 12ºC :erk: and rainy :erk:.

I can't wait 'till december and january it gets colder than now :).

PS. Watching that picture again it makes me feel warm :Smokin:

I bet it does :lol:

I hate the wheather here, hot in the day, cold in the night, if I go out all day I have to take a sweater with me and carry it during the day and use it at nights because if I go without it I'd get sick :mad:

I hate the wheather here, hot in the day, cold in the night, if I go out all day I have to take a sweater with me and carry it during the day and use it at nights because if I go without it I'd get sick :mad:

Do you live in some kind of desert zone ?

I know in the North of México the conditions are very extreme like in a desert :erk:.

Yes, cold as fuck in winter hot as hell in summer, and in fall is both :( Shit climate.

Naaaaaaah I really don't think so :lol: Too many short people with funny accents :lol: They think the same from us though, do we really speak that agressive? Anyway I've been there and I don't like it much, too much action, too many people, too much umm.. population, here everything is very far away but you just have to drive fast, I remember when we were at D.F. it took us like 2 hours to get to El Papalote because a damn manifestación :mad:

I hate the weather but I love my city :D

Looking good man!! Congrats!! :kickass::kickass:

n1667370172_3963_1193.jpg

Tried to do "The Crow" make-up... Turned out as a black metal make-up because I was a bit drunk when I was doing it..

giganticfaggot.gif

This page is too Mexican for me.

J/k <3333

DSCF6010.jpg

Over 9000 metalheads right there! o_Oo_O

Let's Mexicanize this page more

:cool: :lol:

Alexis' lost brother!! :lol::lol:

"We're madly in love. Take that. In the ass"

:lol:

AND we could've gone without that kiss. Seriously.

+1

You're disgusting, sir. They have feelings too, and you should know it.

You best be trollin', frenchie.