Own Pictures Thread

More like she unglued the pictures of Steve Buscemi from her mirror. She didn't want you to find out her little secret crush!

Nah, I wrote something on there with my eyeliner, about two years ago... it was before I went to a festival, I wrote down what I still need to take with me, because I didn't have a paper there. I always was too afraid to erase it from there, so now it's still on my mirror. :p

me almost 2 weeks ago when I was on tour for a couple of days with some bands

Italian Alps (we own the mountain!!)

l_c2a21f9b336c4e32ac80151167ad0520.jpg

Yeap... you do own the mountain! Cute piccy, vampire-sis.

And didn't know you were in Italy those days, hope it was nice for you though. :)

Wow. You guys should just enjoy your time together instead of being so dumb and wasting your time on the internet. Also please note I'm trying reeeeeallly hard to be nice.

Marie, Chris, I am really for the both of you. You are a nice couple and I hope that you'll make it over this long distance between you two.

Now go for it, Cob-ot. Flame me for a comment that was not agreeing with the majority of you.

Marie, Chris, I am really for the both of you. You are a nice couple and I hope that you'll make it over this long distance between you two.

Now go for it, Cob-ot. Flame me for a comment that was not agreeing with the majority of you.

They're just owning themselves because when he leaves and they don't see eachother for a few months it's going to be hell.

I think I puked a little bit on my mouth.

How much worse than 2g1c is it? :cry:

I'd rather jerk off to 2g1c than that video. :zombie:

Wow. You guys should just enjoy your time together instead of being so dumb and wasting your time on the internet. Also please note I'm trying reeeeeallly hard to be nice.

They're just owning themselves because when he leaves and they don't see eachother for a few months it's going to be hell.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up? I don't care about their e-love (that's isn't "e-" at all now) but you guys are going too far, leave them alone for fuck sake. The video was ok, cheesy and guay (WTF KISSES? :puke:) but ok.

Thinking of it, it really seems that I'm butthurt these times :lol: BUT NO SO GET THE FETZ OUT OF HERE :mad::mad::mad:

Why don't you just shut the fuck up? I don't care about their e-love (that's isn't "e-" at all now) but you guys are going too far, leave them alone for fuck sake. The video was ok, cheesy and guay (WTF KISSES? :puke:) but ok.

Thinking of it, it really seems that I'm butthurt these times :lol: BUT NO SO GET THE FETZ OUT OF HERE :mad::mad::mad:

There are always two sides to everything.

THEY posted it to get attention. THEY told CoBOT to take a cock up the ass, THEY're the ones that started it, oh white knight of cobot!

Ok, delete the video now. We were all having fun but what the fuck it's an obvious attempt to start an argument and it's a flame on everyone here. I was ok with it until fuck face up there started bitching.