Own Pictures Thread

I feel bad for your friend who had to drink it.

My roommate got saddled with the king's cup at one point last year, and after drinking it, he somehow wound up in a half-fetal position sucking his big toe. It was rather disgusting.

First off, it was rum for me, not vodka. Second, yes, because the day I meet a woman who is half my size and can outdrink me, I will :OMG: and then hang my head in shame.

Although, to be fair, drinking an entire bottle of vodka/rum/whiskey in under 90 minutes would probably be enough to KO just about anyone, except maybe Andre the Giant. Thus, a more fair test might be necessary

:lol: poor roommate, he must have had a habit of sucking his thumb and had mistaken it for his toe :erk:

And 9 months ago I would have probably been that girl to outdrink you, but I've calmed down a lot so my tolerance is probably much lower now.
OH YEAH? CHALLENGE TAKEN!
hahahaha good luck! you probably only weigh like 20 more pounds than me! Chris is right tho. drinking that much in about an hour = alcohol poisoning. even for alexi cuz his liver would probably fail right there and then.
(oh and the guitars are done; I'll start on the solo tomorrow and then just send it to you then)

me almost 2 weeks ago when I was on tour for a couple of days with some bands

Italian Alps (we own the mountain!!)

l_c2a21f9b336c4e32ac80151167ad0520.jpg

Although, to be fair, drinking an entire bottle of vodka/rum/whiskey in under 90 minutes would probably be enough to KO just about anyone, except maybe Andre the Giant. Thus, a more fair test might be necessary

*lol*WTF?!anyone?
Over here it's nothing unusual to drink a whole bottle by yourself.
So, i offer you to spend a friday night with me and my mates, testing if anyone passes out.

*lol*WTF?!anyone?
Over here it's nothing unusual to drink a whole bottle by yourself.
So, i offer you to spend a friday night with me and my mates, testing if anyone passes out.

According to this:

http://alcoholstudies.rutgers.edu/onlinefacts/od.html

A 200-pound man would have to consume about 5-6 drinks per hour for 4 hours to reach the LD:50.

6 drinks per hour for 4 hours is about 1 kg of spirits. So, one bottle in 90 minutes is waaaaaaaaaaaay past lethal dose for most people :p

me almost 2 weeks ago when I was on tour for a couple of days with some bands

Italian Alps (we own the mountain!!)

l_c2a21f9b336c4e32ac80151167ad0520.jpg

Oh how nice, snooooow! :) Lucky you, I didn't see any snow for almost two years (last year it only "snowed" a few days, but then it melted after 10 minutes again).
I reeeeeally hope we'll have some more snow here this year...:(

Edit:

I just bought a leather coat!! :D

l_20f6f78dc7f74b6bafe9984845bc1399.jpg

lol these pics(by which i mean just the clothes) remind me of the past years :D
I should be 14/15 again.. well.. no not really :lol:

Oh how nice, snooooow! :) Lucky you, I didn't see any snow for almost two years (last year it only "snowed" a few days, but then it melted after 10 minutes again).
I reeeeeally hope we'll have some more snow here this year...:(

Edit:

I just bought a leather coat!! :D

l_20f6f78dc7f74b6bafe9984845bc1399.jpg

Still a month here before its start snowing. The pic isn't really good but the coat look really cool actually!

^ Do you regret anytime of your life dude ? :lol:

I want more life story from Snowy. GOGOGO!