Own Pictures Thread

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
mmmm ... ARE YOU STILL MAD ABOUT THAT?????????????? For the love of God, I thought you had already overcome that shit..... that's from the oral phase and you keep annoying... Look, due to the fact that I HAVE GOT A LIFE!, I don't care about the forums, the size of my signature or that kind of crap ....

Just take a look at others' signatures, and there are guys whose sign is bigger than mide... SO DON'T YOU EVER COME UP WITH THAT SHIT AGAIN!!!!!!! ............... And I have read the FAQ, don't worry but you know, rules were made to be broken, and asses were made to be fucked.

Ohhh by the way... keep talking...... 'cause i'm not answering this shit anymore.......................... ta ta :cool:

PD.see ya in hell fox :Shedevil:

dude... seriously, you can't tell that to a girl... the size of your signature doesn't matter (at least to me)... "Rules are made to be broken" HELL YEAHHHHHH you're my man ^^... but seriously compadre don't talk to her like that... you're not like that so WTF... oh and everyone's got a life

see ya around

DSC03444.jpg

hatecrewchick said:
and again...;) in your dreams ralf sweety;)

edit: Thank you aleta, you're right, should've known that;)
that's not what you were saying last night... :wave:

@Aleta: This is not a futile attempt of gettin laid but, shit! There are here in this thread lots of pictures of you where you look much hotter than in your avatar. CHANGE IT DAMMIT! :D