Own Pictures Thread

I think these were out of order....

"Fuck you lick my butt"
DACRO200510.jpg

Nerd says "Duuuuhhh, okay"

DACRO20059.jpg

:lol:

you could have known that before, it was said in an other thread before she was red haired, can't recall which thread though:p but you did respond to that i remember:loco:

muahaha. yeah. heh. the brown-haired one....my two beloved blondes at earthshaker festival this year, also totally pished:

-Gavin- said:
I'm not kiding, :lol:

anyone that can say Pished is marry-able :D

well, since we drink like hell, we also have to know more than 2 words for drunk. and pished is actually a pretty cool word. you'Re right ;) but i wouldn'T marry everyone who can say it. :D

Missery said:
well, since we drink like hell, we also have to know more than 2 words for drunk. and pished is actually a pretty cool word. you'Re right ;) but i wouldn'T marry everyone who can say it. :D

True...

Still, up for it? :lol:

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
mmmm ... ARE YOU STILL MAD ABOUT THAT?????????????? For the love of God, I thought you had already overcome that shit..... that's from the oral phase and you keep annoying... Look, due to the fact that I HAVE GOT A LIFE!, I don't care about the forums, the size of my signature or that kind of crap ....

Just take a look at others' signatures, and there are guys whose sign is bigger than mide... SO DON'T YOU EVER COME UP WITH THAT SHIT AGAIN!!!!!!! ............... And I have read the FAQ, don't worry but you know, rules were made to be broken, and asses were made to be fucked.

Ohhh by the way... keep talking...... 'cause i'm not answering this shit anymore.......................... ta ta :cool:

PD.see ya in hell fox :Shedevil:

dude... seriously, you can't tell that to a girl... the size of your signature doesn't matter (at least to me)... "Rules are made to be broken" HELL YEAHHHHHH you're my man ^^... but seriously compadre don't talk to her like that... you're not like that so WTF... oh and everyone's got a life

see ya around

Haha, believe me, I am less interested than you could possibly imagine, that's why you are on Ignore. If you'd be witty enough you'd also realize that it means I cannot see what you are writing, so indeed, don't even waste your time answering.
But the great thing is that I don't even have to say anything; your comments prove my words ;)