Own Pictures Thread

^ Nice

NP : Unreal - Nali Chant

Roberto1.jpg

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
HAHAHAHAHAA
who the fuck is that sailor ???

he looks so drunk and happy, well "anyone would be happy to be with a girl like you"

Haha I thought someone would ask. That's actually a friend of mine, hes all fucked up in the head, but he's awsome anyway :D Not very cute though hehe. And no he's not a sailor, it's a graduation hat :p

It doesn't look fake in anyway. The lighting is coherent, the skin colour is fine, and the transitions are accurate...

Oh, btw, why do I get the impression that shortly after that pic was taken, his left hand dropped a little? :p

Excess said:
Haha I thought someone would ask.

Yeah is just the way we are >>>>>>> men :cool:

Excess said:
That's actually a friend of mine, hes all fucked up in the head, but he's awsome anyway :D Not very cute though hehe. And no he's not a sailor, it's a graduation hat :p

i dont think how a man look matters much, just not super ugly and nice personality :headbang:

Are you sure , just friends ? :oops: lol

BloodyScalpel said:
It doesn't look fake in anyway. The lighting is coherent, the skin colour is fine, and the transitions are accurate...

Oh, btw, why do I get the impression that shortly after that pic was taken, his left hand dropped a little? :p

Haha no it did NOT. I would'nt allow that :p

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
i dont think how a man look matters much, just not super ugly and nice personality

Are you sure , just friends ? lol

Of course it does'nt matter, he's my friend. it was just a statement hehe

And yes!! Just friends. God.. :lol: