Own Pictures Thread

The other day my girlfriend said that she barely escaped being a jew, since her family came from Lithuania, which's right next to Russia and Poland. I then told her that Russia's got orthodox catholics and not jews. The shitstorm lasted a week.

My EX was mad that i slept with 2 girls from high school a couple days after we broke up, THE FUCK. They'll come for you even after you're a couple.

In one of the fights with my girlfriend, she broke up with me. Then there was a picture of us together in my orkut (similar to facebook) profile that I hadn't noticed and forgot to take out. She e-mails me like 'can you take that pic down?'. I first go like 'what picture?', but then I reply 'don't you have anything better to do other than minding MY business?'. Shitstorm lasts a week.

:lol: I handle my bitch so I don't have these problems :lol:

No seriously she is a good girl we rarely fight over stupid shit, I just get mad at her at lot of DOING stupid shit because she doesn't pay attention :lol: 3 years is a long time.

My ex hit me once right in front of an Applebees. She asked if i payed attention to the conversation we had about mending our falling apart relationship during the car ride and i said "No." *SMACK* So i fucken got in my car, locked it up and told her to get her father to come get her. Man did she scream and cry AND still i let her in. I was whipped like cattle that whole year. Now i'm a snatch hunter! No remorse, take no labia prisoner!

:lol: I handle my bitch so I don't have these problems :lol:

No seriously she is a good girl we rarely fight over stupid shit, I just get mad at her at lot of DOING stupid shit because she doesn't pay attention :lol: 3 years is a long time.
Yeah thats a goddamn long time. 3 years for me too in January. Good luck with that though :kickass:

My ex hit me once right in front of an Applebees. She asked if i payed attention to the conversation we had about mending our falling apart relationship during the car ride and i said "No." *SMACK* So i fucken got in my car, locked it up and told her to get her father to come get her. Man did she scream and cry AND still i let her in. I was whipped like cattle that whole year. Now i'm a snatch hunter! No remorse, take no labia prisoner!
:lol::lol::lol:

What the fuck!?

3 years? Isn't it like 3 weeks since you started bragging about having a girlfriend? o_O

:p

alexisAUG.jpg

:lol: omg haha, does that bringer thread still exist btw? :p

But you know what they say...
it's better to love and get hurt (literally LOL) than to not love all.
at least you guys had a bf\gf
i had none! :(

& pic.
(its a pretty old one, my hair is straight and much longer right now, and i also look stupid in it, but who cares.)
15q58jn.jpg

at least you guys had a bfgf

Hey, don't feel bad:D I haven't had one either and i'm one sexy bitch:cool:

& pic.
(its a pretty old one, my hair is straight and much longer right now, and i also look stupid in it, but who cares.)
15q58jn.jpg

Nice! :)

Fine, you win :lol:

at least you guys had a bfgf

Nahh, don't worry. :) How old are you?

Seconded.

Thirdified!