Own Pictures Thread

Mitch ? That's mitch ?

Finally I see a pic of him o_O
Yes, it's him! Although we know you can easily remember you had seen him already, since one of the last times you got banned, it happened after your argument in this thread in which you posted a pic of Howie from Backstreet Boys, adding that Mitch looked like him, and the whole thing got out of hand and so on...
Noone be worried now, I'm not "starting sh*t" or anything like that, just remembering... and given that I'm here writing all this, I'll post some pics of him, so no more reason to say that he wasn't seen... :)

This was the first pic he posted, pretty sure...
21940037sh4.jpg

Italian drums, haha...
12xe1.jpg

And a close up of one eye, since so many do take and post close up or "detailed" pics, so why not... :)
13wd7.jpg

┼Victim of the Night┼;7802228 said:
Yes, it's him! Although we know you can easily remember you had seen him already, since one of the last times you got banned, it happened after your argument in this thread in which you posted a pic of Howie from Backstreet Boys, adding that Mitch looked like him, and the whole thing got out of hand and so on...
Noone be worried now, I'm not "starting sh*t" or anything like that, just remembering... and given that I'm here writing all this, I'll post some pics of him, so no more reason to say that he wasn't seen... :)

This was the first pic he posted, pretty sure...
21940037sh4.jpg

Italian drums, haha...
12xe1.jpg

And a close up of one eye, since so many do take and post close up or "detailed" pics, so why not... :)
13wd7.jpg

I didn't remember what you said, but what I do remember very well is that he bought that leather jacked inspired on Ghost rider's costume :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

There was a bit of dust visible in that pic with the BC Rich, yeah, but I think that the flash on made it look much more, sometimes the flash can make all "amplified"... and that pic was taken long ago, his guitar must be back to perfection now, he takes care of his guitars, trust me. :)

Guys, don't be so immature. Thomas, I thought you had respect for Eli and were someone she could rely on, instead of making her look like an idiot. These comments were completely unnecessary, although I should have expected them on this forum.

You're clever, Leandro, you should see that there's no need fir you to come and insult or call someone "omgalxi idiot" if they did nothing to you but only because you don't like him as a member. Honestly.

And if the pics I posted must create all this mess or trouble, then mods just delete them, but let's not turn every innocent thing on this forum in a chance to bash on people to end up saying that they have no sense of humour if the things that get told can be ambiguous.

Nothing personal, just being honest.

Guys, don't be so immature. Thomas, I thought you had respect for Eli and were someone she could rely on, instead of making her look like an idiot. These comments were completely unnecessary, although I should have expected them on this forum.

whambulance.jpg

Honestly, it's a harmless and simple joke (compared to the regular shit). No one insulted/attacked her, so yeah. Have a laugh :D I honestly don't see how this turns into something so dramatic over the smallest joke :lol:

I know there's nothing personal, don't worry. However, there was nothing ambiguous in their messages - they were jokes. Jokes. No need to make a fuss about them. Jokes. JOKES. GAAAAAAh

Some things, said in a certain manner and when some people live certain situations, can be ambiguous and all that.
I'm not attacking everyone either. One jokes? I do too.
But now, noone was and is crying or something, so since there's NO need to dwell on all of this matter and we should all be here to have fun and we all say we always try to avoid "wars" of any kind, let's avoid to jump on the bandwagon or whatever it's called in english language, and let's move on.
But if someone wants to have the childish satisfaction to have the last words, you can. I won't reply, I'm honest and don't want any mess, I started nothing myself.
Hence, if somebody has pics to post to go on with the reason why this thread was made, so be it.
Bye.

Fuck you, consider me as Croatian from now :lol:

Sincerely, I can't stand people who cannot handle a fucking joke. Even more when it's not directed towards their relation or anything.