Own Pictures Thread

Some unseen BOA pictures... (for Brads benefit).
You need some less gay glasses :)

CIMG0507.jpg

Z0MGTREE!!

I've been very busy these days that have been gone and I hope to be busy the next month, I'm excited because finally I'm graduated oficially, we had our ceremony and everything, I may getting a serious job in the goverment starting the new year and taking my maestry degree in August. Here some pictures from my recent events :

gsfsdf.jpg

My father in the middle and one of my best friends to the right

alexisaguilardominguez.jpg

This one was taken for our generation album as called annuary or sht like that.

100_1352aaa.jpg

A picture with one of my best teachers :)

SL271873.jpg

Me having blessed my graduation ring YAY !!!!

SL271874.jpg

100_1351.jpg

It's a nice landscape :p

With some family's friends :D

Imagen020-2.jpg

One of the last pictures together :(

Imagen039-1.jpg

Among women :O

Imagen018-2.jpg

Imagen040.jpg

With one of my best male friends

HE STOLE MY GLASSES! :p

You have quite the baby face. You mustn't need to shave more often than every other week, eh?

I have a lack of facial hair, I only shave like 3 times per week.

Ps. Those glasses doesn't fit to everybody, you and my friend look goon wearing them.

Didn't you see the vagina?

What are you waiting for ? Make a photoshop picture , u're skilled on that topic :lol:

Blessed? Ew. I had no idea UNAM was involved with the church :yuk:

Universities are places of science ¬¬

Well I dare to say that México is the most catholic country in América.

Here in México is not seldom go to a mass a couple of hours before of the main event, it's a tradition :kickass:, you know for being blessed and everything, the priest talk to us about ethic and how to behave as lawyers right now.

Religion and the legal system, two things that weren't meant to be together...

And yeah, every Mexican here wears a necklace with a cross on it. I'm sure Twisha can confirm this :lol:

Well I dare to say that México is the most catholic country in América.

Here in México is not seldom go to a mass a couple of hours before of the main event, it's a tradition :kickass:, you know for being blessed and everything, the priest talk to us about ethic and how to behave as lawyers right now.

Hah. That's really all the world needs right now.
Pedophile lawyers.

Religion and the legal system, two things that weren't meant to be together...

That's how it works in México, the goverment took away all the goods from the Mexican Church around 1857.

But you get it wrong, not only lawyers go to a mass before the main event, doctors and engineers assist to a mass either.

And yeah, every Mexican here wears a necklace with a cross on it. I'm sure Twisha can confirm this :lol:

At least they believe in something besides drugs money :p