Own Pictures Thread

Jesus Christ. Butthurt Alert. NO JOKES ALLOWED ABOUT MITCH! For fuck sakes dude you laugh at other people and when someone makes a simple joke about you and you rush in here with your internet tough guy suit on. What the fuck has happen to you?

:lol: I always noticed but I ignored it do to the good parts of him, I never personally had a problem with him until recently. I mean I don't have a problem with him but he has a problem with everyone here.

I'll be honest, Alexi is a pretty shite role model.
Wtf are you talking about?

ALEXI TAUGHT ME YOU CAN QUIT SCHOOL AT 16 TO FOCUS ON MUSIC, DRINK EXCESSIVELY AND CUT YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE DEPRESSED NOTIHNG BAD CAN COME OF IT!

I don't have anything against Alexi, he's a cool guy, I feel bad for him for the type of fans he gets :lol:

why-so-frosty.jpg

:)

Joe made a remark about his cock hungry face (ok, I admit I lol'd) and Mitch got upset. You are saying he is the one with the stick up his ass? I know I am just continuing the argument by posting this but I feel like it isn't right that everyone is turning on him.

Joe made a remark about his cock hungry face (ok, I admit I lol'd) and Mitch got upset. You are saying he is the one with the stick up his ass? .

Yes, in most cases if somebody has a disproportionate reaction to a joke, one might say they "have a stick up their arse". Would you mind explaining what the hell your point is in that sentence?

Yes, in most cases if somebody has a disproportionate reaction to a joke, one might say they "have a stick up their arse". Would you mind explaining what the hell your point is in that sentence?

To imply the noun massively mentioned in the previous word of the desired choice of the selected person.

:cool: