Own Pictures Thread

I went to Norge over the weekend :D

trying to sled down with a piece of cardboard....yay
BigBear095-1.jpg

BigBear097.jpg

a cool pic my sis took on the way back:
BigBear08.jpg

^You have to grab the front of the cardboard and pull it up so you actually SLIDE:mad:

And that is ice, not snow lol:lol:

Been to Norge many times?

Also, on all your pictures you look like a rape victim that desperately tries to hide her identity. SHOW UR FAEC:mad:

:D

nooo some of it WAS snow! can't you see all those deep footprints where we were sinking in the snow :p
I will go to Norge someday :)
I've shown my face many times! and you've seen it, so hush.

:)

Dude, this is a norwegian you're talking to, I can clearly see that the snow on the top pic was stiff/hard. And the lower pic is regular snow, soft. :lol:

Footprints occur, then the snow kinda freezes and gets all stiff, so the footprints does that as well:

Norge, oh wait.. is that some place you call Norge because it has snow? Where is that?

I have only seen your face in your previous avatar:lol: If i remember correctly..

He looks like you but with short hair now.
He had awesome long curly hair.
Edit: Damnit Swabs beat me to it.

Dude, this is a norwegian you're talking to, I can clearly see that the snow on the top pic was stiff/hard. And the lower pic is regular snow, soft. :lol:

Footprints occur, then the snow kinda freezes and gets all stiff, so the footprints does that as well:

Norge, oh wait.. is that some place you call Norge because it has snow? Where is that?

I have only seen your face in your previous avatar:lol: If i remember correctly..
:lol: duh. I was pretending that I went to "norway" last weekend. Where I really went was this place called Big Bear Lake, it's in southern california. a very cool place to go skiing and snowboarding.
and that avatar shouldn't make you want to see more. it was heinous (since you made it after all :oops:)

Arrrgh, if only the road was out of frame and the trees were in focus, it could have been a kickass photo. It's still cool but gah, I hate seeing potential awesomeness that's slightly missed it's maximum awesomeness.
it's extremely hard to focus when you're taking a picture within a moving car.