Own Pictures Thread

Yes, its corey and clown. they were nuts. corey signed pieces of furniture and was just crazy in general.

n26807664_32566665_4059.jpg

is clown the one with the red T and or the one with the cap?

yo! you forgot the nail polish and eyeliner, hair and necklace are awright
Haha, nice. :lol:

The funny thing is, I've actually worn that necklace before getting into Bodom. And nail polish just isn't really my thing, though I've done it before. That's my natural hair color, more or less, I just wish it were longer (been growing it out).

I have no excuse for the wildchild shirt, though. :p

There's no real point to this, just realizing how big of an Alexi nerd I look like in that picture. I think he's cool and all, but I don't want to be just like him and copy everything he does.

you mean, beside have a guitar players finger better tshirt, and the RR guitar

you mean, beside have a guitar players finger better tshirt, and the RR guitar

The shirt isn't mine, actually. I was wearing it as a joke in that one picture, like the nail polish.

And we all know Alexi is the only person to play RR's. I've always liked them, since earlier bands like Stone, and of course, Randy-era Ozzy.

But hey, all in good fun, right? I can laugh at myself too.

Haha, nice. :lol:

The funny thing is, I've actually worn that necklace before getting into Bodom. And nail polish just isn't really my thing, though I've done it before. That's my natural hair color, more or less, I just wish it were longer (been growing it out).

I have no excuse for the wildchild shirt, though. :p

There's no real point to this, just realizing how big of an Alexi nerd I look like in that picture. I think he's cool and all, but I don't want to be just like him and copy everything he does.

:lol: Too many coincidences methinks..still the Alexi look isn't a bad one in fairness, nice pic :)

Thanks. :)

And I can totally see what you're saying, that's why I think it's funny myself. If it were intentional, then I would have just admitted it, and probably thought it made me awesome or something.

The shirt isn't mine, actually. I was wearing it as a joke in that one picture, like the nail polish.

And we all know Alexi is the only person to play RR's. I've always liked them, since earlier bands like Stone, and of course, Randy-era Ozzy.

But hey, all in good fun, right? I can laugh at myself too.

you really seem to care about what people think about you,don't you?^^especially when it comes to the 'you look like alexi' topic:lol:

yeaahhh he was not the only one, but it's a bit obvious that your look is alexi inspired and not glam rock inspired :lol:

plus this : And we all know Alexi is the only person to play RR's. I've always liked them, since earlier bands like Stone, and of course, Randy-era Ozzy.

oooofff course you have listend to stone before you got into cob :lol:

plus this : And we all know Alexi is the only person to play RR's. I've always liked them, since earlier bands like Stone, and of course, Randy-era Ozzy.

oooofff course you have listend to stone before you got into cob :lol:

Well he is finnish (I think).. Stone were pretty big in Finland so..

I saw this in the guitarplayers thread and made this discussion even more funny to me :lol:
Except that Roope did it first, and I said I wanted to repaint the bevels and logo anyway. :p

And like I said, if it were intentional and I was trying to look just like Alexi, why wouldn't I say so? Someone who'd do that would be proud of it and think it made them cool, rather than be kind of embarrassed and find it incidentally funny. You don't see me wearing eyeliner and camo pants and throwing the horns trying to look badass.

But whatever, I am caring way too much about what others think about this. :lol: I don't need to explain myself.

I give everyone else a hard time about things, so I have to be able to take it myself.

Well he is finnish (I think).. Stone were pretty big in Finland so..
Thanks, and you're right.