Own Pictures Thread

LOLZ U GUYZ R RYTE

I R TEH GAYZ + ALEXIFANBOYZ

But seriously, Roope is the boss. And Argentina is a great country, though I only got to visit it once.

Esos edificios que obviamente delatan el pais , creo q es el primer argentino q veo en el foro y encima con una foto GENIAL :lol:

Jaja gracias chabón. Probablemente sea el único argentino del foro que está establemente en Ultimate Metal desde 2005! :lol:

LOLZ U GUYZ R RYTE

I R TEH GAYZ + ALEXIFANBOYZ

But seriously, Roope is the boss. And Argentina is a great country, though I only got to visit it once.

Dude, I was about to incinerate you for that picture, but your comment about Argentina made me hold it for the moment. :lol:

Friendly advice: Get rid of that fucking padlock chain. It's really gay.

Det er bra, Ensi. :p

Jaja gracias chabón. Probablemente sea el único argentino del foro que está establemente en Ultimate Metal desde 2005! :lol:

Dude, I was about to incinerate you for that picture, but your comment about Argentina made me hold it for the moment. :lol:

Friendly advice: Get rid of that fucking padlock chain. It's really gay.

Haha, thanks, I think?

I was lucky enough to go there after going to Porto Allegre, Brasil and Rio.

Personally, I liked Argentina better. Plus, Argentina is better at football (or should I say futbol?)

And you're right. I was thinking about getting rid of it anyway, honestly. First it was "LOL U TRYIN TO BE SID VICIOUS?!" and then it was Alexi. Might as well try to go for something more unique.

Well he is finnish (I think).. Stone were pretty big in Finland so..

''Stone was a thrash metal band formed in Kerava, Finland in the mid-1980s. They released four albums and one live album during the late 1980s and early 1990s, before disbanding 1991 to pursue different musical directions.''

Even if he was 20 now (and hell yeah, he doesn't look like 20) he would have been 2 when they disbanded.

NO U

GTFO FAGETBOI

WE DONT NED ITU R KIND HERE MOTHEFUGGA
:lol:

''Stone was a thrash metal band formed in Kerava, Finland in the mid-1980s. They released four albums and one live album during the late 1980s and early 1990s, before disbanding 1991 to pursue different musical directions.''

Even if he was 20 now (and hell yeah, he doesn't look like 20) he would have been 2 when they disbanded.
Does that mean he couldn't have listened to Stone first?
As Happilemon said, Stone's pretty big in Finland and it's thus pretty likely he started listening to Stone first.

ah yeah i forgot about music not dying just the musicans disbanding or dying, so you got a point there
I don't believe it though :D

i'm sorry, that doesn't make sense at all.

no need to be sorry I acutally realised that it didn't make sense. I thought they were just well known or *big* in finnland during their active time.

stone is pretty cool band , its not one of my favorites , i think that the voice is........well , if you hear it you know what im talking about :p , anyway Roope's guitar kick ass!

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

@Mystique: Haha, I'm not even close. But I'm just trying to be the best I can, in my own way. Then again, who isn't?

And nice Vendetta mask Ensi. I mean, nice strat, V.