IMG_5626.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg

IMG_5661.jpg

IMG_5671.jpg

VIDS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ACb2iFFFI&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgrhqBostKU&feature=channel[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great gig Daniel, it's cool to see clips of it too. The RR looks badass on stage, and you did well playing from what I could tell.

You hold the Rhoads kind of like I do. :p

EDIT: I really liked that tapping melody on Bulletproof.

Looks like a great gig Daniel, it's cool to see clips of it too. The RR looks badass on stage, and you did well playing from what I could tell.

You hold the Rhoads kind of like I do. :p

EDIT: I really liked that tapping melody on Bulletproof.

Ey thankyou:D

Well the audience was lame ass, everyone was fucking dead, except maybe a few good friends at the front nodded in rythm.

BUT NOT ME

I WAS GOING NUTS

anywhoo, yeah it's kinda nice, but reminds me of the epic part in Northern Comfort =O

Ey thankyou:D

Well the audience was lame ass, everyone was fucking dead, except maybe a few good friends at the front nodded in rythm.

BUT NOT ME

I WAS GOING NUTS

anywhoo, yeah it's kinda nice, but reminds me of the epic part in Northern Comfort =O

Now you know. Give up and do classic rock :p
Nice playing though, what I can hear at least.

Norwegian audiences are always lameass, just like the people. We're cold bastards incapable of moving in any form of way. When theres a metal song, no matter how heavy; stand there. Grim and true. Just glare at the band.

If it's a party; Stand there. Grim and true. Just glare at people.

If you're asked up for a dance; Stand there. If you feel happy, you may nod in the beat of the song, but otherwise your true and grim face must have maximum efficiency initiated. Glare at your partner.

At times it's quite embarrassing.

This all doesn't apply to all norwegians ofc, but a strange majority.