Own Pictures Thread

Norwegian audiences are always lameass, just like the people. We're cold bastards incapable of moving in any form of way. When theres a metal song, no matter how heavy; stand there. Grim and true. Just glare at the band.

If it's a party; Stand there. Grim and true. Just glare at people.

If you're asked up for a dance; Stand there. If you feel happy, you may nod in the beat of the song, but otherwise your true and grim face must have maximum efficiency initiated. Glare at your partner.

At times it's quite embarrassing.

This all doesn't apply to all norwegians ofc, but a strange majority.
Well you do occasionally clap your hands! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Norwegian audiences are always lameass, just like the people. We're cold bastards incapable of moving in any form of way. When theres a metal song, no matter how heavy; stand there. Grim and true. Just glare at the band.

If you're asked up for a dance; Stand there. If you feel happy, you may nod in the beat of the song, but otherwise your true and grim face must have maximum efficiency initiated. Glare at your partner.

I agree with this post.

IMG_5629.jpg

:lol:

Funny because it's true. Or should I say tr00.

Alright Swabs, I was wrong about one thing. You can be funny. :lol:

EDIT: Someone should do the Woll Smoth thing.