Own Pictures Thread

img7903222.png

:lol: admit it, you just put up your arms to show everybody the AYDY sweatband!
otherwise this pose appears extremely random to me

everything sounds like out of a power metal bands titles and lyrics, but i trust it's less cheesy when you read it?

I like reading, a lot, and i'd love to try something new(and good, ha)

A Song of Ice and Fire is anything but cheesey, it's fucking brutal, gritty and violent. I've heard it jokingly referred to as "The Knights who say Fuck". Trust me, better than Tolkien. Utterly life changing books.

A Song of Ice and Fire is anything but cheesey, it's fucking brutal, gritty and violent. I've heard it jokingly referred to as "The Knights who say Fuck". Trust me, better than Tolkien. Utterly life changing books.

Dunno if it's better than Tolkien, but definitely on par with him. It is very gritty and totally different from any other books I've ever read.

I think it's the way the books are written that make them so impossible to put down. With each chapter being from a different characters perspective, so you really see how the insane events and war and conspiracies effect important and seemingly insignificant characters. It's pure genius.

I think it's the way the books are written that make them so impossible to put down. With each chapter being from a different characters perspective, so you really see how the insane events and war and conspiracies effect important and seemingly insignificant characters. It's pure genius.

That, and also the fact that no character is safe. Anyone can die when you least expect it, and that makes the suspense truly riveting.