Own Pictures Thread

I'm reading A Clash of Kings right now. Can't wait to finish the series.

No you don't. It's fucking torture waiting for the next book..and it's been years.

@ Josh:

If I liked the whole concept of tattoos, I'd say that is exceptionally badass. Although I'd personally go for the Targaryen, or a mix of both Houses.

:)

No you don't. It's fucking torture waiting for the next book..and it's been years.

Indeed, Amazon have A Dance with Dragons listed to be released in October, I so hope they haven't just made that up.

@ Josh:

If I liked the whole concept of tattoos, I'd say that is exceptionally badass. Although I'd personally go for the Targaryen, or a mix of both Houses.

:)

Mmm three headed dragon would look pretty badass... Well I've still got my left arm :lol:

Picture0076.jpg

Me with my boyfriend's most prized possession: His 1967 Flying V guitar.

I think he's making sure I don't drop it or anything. Hence why he's behind me.

Ah it's probably just the photo, the T-mobile G1 is a cool phone but the camera is SHITE :lol: The tat cost £200, which is a bargain really, it must have taken about 3 hours probably longer, and he used a lot of grey and white ink which is usually more expensive. Not to mention that the detail with the leaves and scrolls and stuff took aaaages. So yeah overall I'm pretty damn happy with what I got for my money.

200?? shit, seems like I paid to much for all of my tattoos :(
anyhow I need to get the bttf firetracks with the outatime license tag still rotating inked on my arm :lol:

Ah it's probably just the photo, the T-mobile G1 is a cool phone but the camera is SHITE :lol: The tat cost £200, which is a bargain really, it must have taken about 3 hours probably longer, and he used a lot of grey and white ink which is usually more expensive. Not to mention that the detail with the leaves and scrolls and stuff took aaaages. So yeah overall I'm pretty damn happy with what I got for my money.

200 notes? Still going to wacken?