Own Pictures Thread

Well, I see Josh got a tattoo...

IF it is a tribal I'm going to slap him twice!!!!!!!!!!!

How could ever think I'm gay enough to get tribal!? I'm insulted.

I went total nerd and got a tattoo that I designed based on shit from A Song of Ice and Fire (the best series of books EVAR).

TATTOOTATTOOTATTOO.jpg

I really don't like it. But I guess you don't mind my opinion, do you ?

Nah that's fair enough. I mean I designed the thing myself and it's from a series of books that I'm totally in love with so of course I'm very happy with it, which I suppose is all that matters really. All I have to do now is stay a George R.R. Martin fan for life :p

How could ever think I'm gay enough to get tribal!? I'm insulted.

I went total nerd and got a tattoo that I designed based on shit from A Song of Ice and Fire (the best series of books EVAR).

TATTOOTATTOOTATTOO.jpg

when did you get that?it looks quite new but tell me if I'm wrong:D
I wouldn't get one like this, but if you like it thats great(at least it's not some shitty meaningless tribal fuck:lol:) but thb to me it looks a bit blurred and not that well done, but maybe that's the just the picture?would you post another pic of that tattoo? anyhow tattoos are always great :D but I just spent all my money on guitar shit so it will take a while till I get my 4. one done. oh well, how much did you pay :p ?

Nah that's fair enough. I mean I designed the thing myself and it's from a series of books that I'm totally in love with so of course I'm very happy with it, which I suppose is all that matters really. All I have to do now is stay a George R.R. Martin fan for life :p
Well in all cases, the most important is you to like it. What I dislike in it is the size and the medieval thing, but I guess you thought about it before doing it, so it's ok. I really can't understand teens who get a random tatoo just to piss their parents, that's quite dull.

Anyway, I feel like I'm gonna get the one I want on the arm since 2003.

when did you get that?it looks quite new but tell me if I'm wrong:D
I wouldn't get one like this, but if you like it thats great(at least it's not some shitty meaningless tribal fuck:lol:) but thb to me it looks a bit blurred and not that well done, but maybe that's the just the picture?would you post another pic of that tattoo? anyhow tattoos are always great :D but I just spent all my money on guitar shit so it will take a while till I get my 4. one done. oh well, how much did you pay :p ?

Ah it's probably just the photo, the T-mobile G1 is a cool phone but the camera is SHITE :lol: The tat cost £200, which is a bargain really, it must have taken about 3 hours probably longer, and he used a lot of grey and white ink which is usually more expensive. Not to mention that the detail with the leaves and scrolls and stuff took aaaages. So yeah overall I'm pretty damn happy with what I got for my money.

Nah that's fair enough. I mean I designed the thing myself and it's from a series of books that I'm totally in love with so of course I'm very happy with it, which I suppose is all that matters really.
Looks great!

Piercings can fuck off though, tattoos are at least some form of art. Piercings are just shrapnel.

I'm reading A Clash of Kings right now. Can't wait to finish the series.

No you don't. It's fucking torture waiting for the next book..and it's been years.

@ Josh:

If I liked the whole concept of tattoos, I'd say that is exceptionally badass. Although I'd personally go for the Targaryen, or a mix of both Houses.

:)