Own Pictures Thread

130842.jpg

+

BEARD

=

O HAI THAR GAIZ

l_08207b2cfb9d4a19aee3ec68cda6a036.jpg

There were only emo kids there. I just went to her party:(

You seem close to dumb scene kids, with the hair and all.
What is it with kids under 18 that think JD isn't donkey piss?
Is it the "0mG Dimebag Drankits!!!" aspect? Or is it the buying over-priced donkey shit because kids fall to marketing ploys like little cunts...aspect?

Seriously. JD has no place on this earth outside mud-pits in Kentucky, full of toothless whores.

2/10

Is it the "0mG Dimebag Drankits!!!" aspect? Or is it the buying over-priced donkey shit because kids fall to marketing ploys like little cunts...aspect?

Seriously. JD has no place on this earth outside mud-pits in Kentucky, full of toothless whores.

I couldn't care less of Dimebag, and yes it's overpriced, but I still like it.

Fyi, it wasn't for her, it was for me.

also loltroll

JD is fucking manly.

Fuckin' cum carton.

JD is fucking jank, kids only like it because their favourite rockstars where JD T-shirts.

Southern Comfort is just as overpriced but ACTUALLY NOT SHIT.

I should actually try some other whiskey brands because JD is indeed fucking expensive. I always see Jim Beam bottles standing next to it, can anyone recommend me those? :p

JD is fucking jank, kids only like it because their favourite rockstars where JD T-shirts.

Tbh, I could care less about the shirts, or whether or not Dimebag enjoyed it (I didn't even know that until fuckin today).

It tastes good to me, so I drink it.

I should actually try some other whiskey brands because JD is indeed fucking expensive. I always see Jim Beam bottles standing next to it, can anyone recommend me those? :p

Yeah it's pretty similar.

southern comfort is real good too like swabs said but it's like a spiced whiskey or something so it has a real nice flavor to it

JD and Southern Comfort are just commercial drinking. Neither are particularly that clever when it comes down to the nitty gritty. Im sort of anti Soco because I got trollied off it once and woke up with a stinking hangover and a broken thumb where id fallen over a table en route to the toilet.

Jim Beam is not bad, but pretty similar. If you want a change I'd say Jameson. still whiskey but quite different flavour. Or you could just go for the cheaper if you're going to mix, won't make that much of a difference. It will, and a lot, if you're doing shots :lol: