Own Pictures Thread

"Crack Schlampe" is rather known as "crack whore" in the english language. I guess it has the same meaning as Crack Schlampe (Crack Bitch) :lol:

@snowy: Gruselig oder? Man sollte nicht saufen wenn man es nicht verträgt - oder so dabei aussieht. :loco:
ja, oder wenn man meint man ist trve und dann sowas bei rauskommt :lol:
irgendwann wird er eh selber merken, dass seine Freundin(und er) gemeint ist(sind) und nicht all die anderen Kids :D
und n Cobain Zitat hier?Sieht man auch net oft:D
Lol :')
German is really not that hard to understand for non-german people, just so you know.
no one claimed that we're speaking some scrambled speech:lol:
...because their favourite rockstars where JD T-shirts.
Yo, grammar nazi, better be careful next time :oops::oops: ;)

Ja obwohl da die Musik vom Cobain noch n Stück besser ist als die Filme. Außerdem ist Bill und Ted bis auf *Hoschi* im Deutschen sowas von scheiße (ich sag nur ''Put them in the iron maiden'') :D

996166.jpg

After first day of starting with the dreadlocks. About 10 locks around my head are done or half done now! Doesn't show THAT good yet.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

That made me fucking rofl :lol:

My hair is really messy still...its dreadlocks and straight hair mixed and shit so i look kinda like Sideshow Bob but...im on it :) Should be kinda nearing finish line tomorrow or thursday :D

So i thought of mine and I won't lie to you...this work is fucking hard!!! I need to try to dread more and more and more loose hairs and re-lock more and more! It's like a battle with a 9 headed dragon that grows 1 new for every 2 heads you cut off :lol: I'm 2 days forward this now and i am expecting another 2 days of hard hard labor to come...not even going to mention the smell its gonna get when i can't wash it properly for a good couple of weeks!!! What the hell though...It's summer holidays!

EDIT: My forehead area/half of the head on top and 1/3 of the sides are dreaded...none in the back yet...leaving that for last! Hard acesss

If you wanted practical, shaving your head completely would have been the most practical option :D