Own Pictures Thread

Alexis, you're a mexican. Shut the fuck up.

So ?

You're darker and more Indian than me Leandro, shut the fuck up :lol:

We're are not talking about nationality, it's about ethicity or whatever it's called, dumbass.

Was going to say the same thing.

Alexis, You hypocrite Mexican!!!

I'm not black, not even Chinese, I'm not a hypocrite, learn how to use the words.

sayeth the milky

Here's a pic of the phenom

albino_african_americans.jpg

So ?

You're darker and more Indian than me Leandro, shut the fuck up :lol:

We're are not talking about nationality, it's about ethicity or whatever it's called, dumbass.

Ethnicity, you well educated man of scholar. Hows the water bucket on your roof doing? Full of swine flue I bet.

Speaking of Ethnicity, nationality is much more of an important factor, as a Spanish or Latino man who grew up in Germany, will act and sound differently than one who grew up in Mexico. Ethnicity pretty much means fuck all, other than where your parents learned how to raise their children (customs and traditions and whatnot, many of which are no longer in practice due to medical research disproving them all). Ethnicity is now just an excuse to not like someone, without putting any effort into knowing the person.

So after all that. Lol, you're a Mexican, and not even a cool one like Noel.

Ethnicity, you well educated man of scholar. Hows the water bucket on your roof doing? Full of swine flue I bet.

Speaking of Ethnicity, nationality is much more of an important factor, as a Spanish or Latino man who grew up in Germany, will act and sound differently than one who grew up in Mexico. Ethnicity pretty much means fuck all, other than where your parents learned how to raise their children (customs and traditions and whatnot, many of which are no longer in practice due to medical research disproving them all). Ethnicity is now just an excuse to not like someone, without putting any effort into knowing the person.

So after all that. Lol, you're a Mexican, and not even a cool one like Noel.

Ok, we'll inform to the newspaper.

:mad: BLACKIE CHAN?!

Well, go to google images and search "Filipino". You'll see people who look like me and MAYBE I won't be Blackie Chan anymore.

Ok, we'll inform to the newspaper.

You'll try, but you don't know English.
So it will end up in a shitty Spanish newspaper, being read only by street-produce sellers, and cab drivers.
The kind that you always catch saying shit like, "Back home, I used to be a Doctor!"

Good incentive to stay in your country and not come closer to me, in any way.

:mad: BLACKIE CHAN?!

Well, go to google images and search "Filipino". You'll see people who look like me and MAYBE I won't be Blackie Chan anymore.

Blackie Chan is pretty good though :p.
My friends call me "Kraut" despite having no relation to anything German : /.

You'll try, but you don't know English.
So it will end up in a shitty Spanish newspaper, being read only by street-produce sellers, and cab drivers.
The kind that you always catch saying shit like, "Back home, I used to be a Doctor!".

You were funnier when you were fat.

I think you toss it when you lost all your fatness :lol:

Good incentive to stay in your country and not come closer to me, in any way.

Thax for remind me that you're Canadian :cool:.

sapin.jpg
[/IMG]

So hmmm I was drunk and that's about all there is to say !
haha.jpg

Me and my harem. (in fact it was a retro party and YES those were my real hair back then :p)
yeah.jpg

And this is me and my girlfriend
I just realized those 3 pics are totally random haha anyways.

Even if I were, you're still a mexican, and one at the bottom of the gene pool at that, so ditch the racism.

@vitão: aposto uma cerveja da tua escolha que eu sou mais branquelo que você :p

You're much darker than me Leandro, face it, I don't know why are you still on denial.

If I'm being criticized for being Mexican you're also fucked up for being Brasilian :lol:, you're not allowed to open your mouth.

You're much darker than me Leandro, face it, I don't know why are you still on denial.

If I'm being criticized for being Mexican you're also fucked up for being Brasilian :lol:, you're not allowed to open your mouth.

aren't you going to be a lawyer?
damn a racist lawyer sucks big time:lol: (you dumb fuck)

lawyer: He's guilty, he's from Brazil!
accused : But you are my lawyer! Aren't you the one who should help me outta here?
lawyer: You're not allowed to open your mouth, Brasilian guy! Turn white or go to jail!