Own Pictures Thread

At Wacken.

6731_132987866803_502176803_3192978_805506_n.jpg

Ignore my face and also the blurriness (apparently my friend who took the pic was more nervous than I was myself), just behold the awesomeness that is Peter Tägtgren.
view.php

/edit: damn boards. I'll never get how to direct link an image here. I even wonder if the sentence is technically correct.
/edit2: Thanks Muffin, no use though, I had used the same option. I am honestly thinking my computer is retarded. And I'm not trying to excuse myself under any form, I probably am too, most of the time, but not in this kind of issues. :lol:

Lol its not that hard, use the icon second from the right in quick reply, and paste the URL there.

Alternatively, use these "IMG" codes:

Code:
[IMG] put the link to the image here [/IMG]

ENSI'S GUIDE TO IMAGEPOSTING ON COBOT​

(For noobs)
First of all get Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer is teh gheyz0rz.

1. Find the image you want to post on COBOT via Google etc..
2. Put cursor over the image you want to post on COBOT
3. Right click the image
4. Select "Copy Image Location"

wp-04_browse-copyimagelocation.png

5. Go into COBOT, using either quickreply or advanced reply, click the highlighted icon:

quickreply.jpg

adcancedreply.jpg

6. This box will pop up:

imgurlprompt.jpg

If the text in the box is highlighted (blue), hold CTRL then press V then OK. If it's not highlighted by any reason, delete all the text then hold CTRL and press V then OK.

Code:
Quick lesson!

Holding CTRL and pressing V is the same as pasting.
Holding CTRL and pressing C is the same as copying.

CTRL+C = Copy
CTRL+V = Paste

Here are some other useful CTRL codes:

CTRL+X: Cut
CTRL+Z: Undo
CTRL+B: Bold
CTRL+U: Underline
CTRL+I: Italic

7. And that's it! Press Submit Reply and you have victoriously posted an image on COBOT.

If you use Photobucket, just copy the "IMG Code" and paste into a reply.
If you use ImageShack, copy the "Direct Link to Image" URL and repeat step 5 and 7.

The manual way of doing it: This works on forums with HTML (HyperText Markup Language) enabled.

Get the image URL, example:

Code:
[url]http://www.maysexayprons.com/Picture0004.jpg[/url]

If the link ends with a .jpg/.png/.gif (image formats), it means it's JUST the picture, THAT is an image URL.

Copy the link from the browser, or do as in step 1-4.

Now go into COBOT (or any other forums with HTML enabled) and type this (as Muffin said):

Code:
[IMG]YOURIMAGELINK[/IMG]

Then press Submit Reply and wooooo.
God damnit I sound like a fucking Wikipedia.​

Had to find a different pic to check the image option again. Again, I am the first one, far right. Note the orange bracelet, that was for the press pass, yay! :D So Ensi, let's see if your efforts pay out.
j9c08z.jpg

Anyway, I have a strong feeling this won't work either. :lol:

Thanks, Turbo! And Vikk, that's a very twisted sentence, but I'll take it as a compliment nevertheless, thank you. :lol:

/edit: Holy damn shit, it worked! And, once in my life, I managed to fuck up a whole board page cuz of the pic size. FTW.