Own Pictures Thread

Ensi on a bike, smilin

6452_111155013027_510693027_2188492_833860_n.jpg

Good job, Phoenix Wright.

He he he, Thank you, I think this is the second time you say that name, I didn´t remember that character. :tickled:

Fuck yeah Alexis, i'm pretty sure you'll make into the masters :)

Yeah, I'll do my best dude, even though I know it's really hard to make into the master I have to test myself once again man. Has been years since I have not taken such a huge exam , I mean this is one of the most difficults tests.

@The Kid: I NOW noticed that you'd sig'd me :rofl: cool : D

And I thought I should share with you SOME of the things I did on my first year at the hairdresser school =)
This looks easier than it was!
DSC00325.png

Bridal hair-do (couldn't find another word)
DSC01409.png

Eyelashes is being coloured (black colour)
IMG_7376.png

Carolain in action
IMG_7575.png

My fingers got soo burned that day :/
IMG_6867.png

After finishing that project, I was so proud of myself. I did it best in my class : )
Permanent2.png

So now I cannot wait 'til second year at school :D Starts tomorrow btw.

@Caroline: As you posted the pics today I thought today had been your first day and tomorrow was the second but you had by mistake written year. Then again thinking, I doubt someone would be able to do all that in his or her first day, so nevermind the comment ;)

:lol: nonono.
Pictures are from some of the things I did/I learned in my first year at hairdresser school. 2008 - 2009 :lol: okey?
"Hairdresser school".. uhm, it wasn't a whole year only with hairdressing. Design and crafts is what the "school thing" is called.

We had 4 weeks with for example wood shop (dunno what else to call it. you build things of wood :rofl: you got me?), 4 weeks with cloth-designing, 4 weeks with interior (drawing rooms and houses and draw/put furniture in the rooms and stuff) or 4 weeks with hairdressing.
And after those 4 weeks, there were this courses we were going to choose which we would learn even more about for example wood shop, interior, hairdressing etc... I chose hairdressing cus .. I'm going to be a hairdresser. So I had, maybe... 13 weeks or something with hairdressing.

So what this pics are showing isn't the half of what we did in those 13 weeks, but I thought I should show some that I'm a bit proud of =)

Now my second year will be 2009 - 2010, okey?
Holy fucking tits I suck at explaining things !!!:lol but at least I tried.