Own Pictures Thread

5048_1162984158492_1344499053_438135_2560701_n.jpg

Me about 10 seconds before I passed out on the ground @Download 2009

:lol: nonono.
Pictures are from some of the things I did/I learned in my first year at hairdresser school. 2008 - 2009 :lol: okey?
"Hairdresser school".. uhm, it wasn't a whole year only with hairdressing. Design and crafts is what the "school thing" is called.

We had 4 weeks with for example wood shop (dunno what else to call it. you build things of wood :rofl: you got me?), 4 weeks with cloth-designing, 4 weeks with interior (drawing rooms and houses and draw/put furniture in the rooms and stuff) or 4 weeks with hairdressing.
And after those 4 weeks, there were this courses we were going to choose which we would learn even more about for example wood shop, interior, hairdressing etc... I chose hairdressing cus .. I'm going to be a hairdresser. So I had, maybe... 13 weeks or something with hairdressing.

So what this pics are showing isn't the half of what we did in those 13 weeks, but I thought I should show some that I'm a bit proud of =)

Now my second year will be 2009 - 2010, okey?
Holy fucking tits I suck at explaining things !!!:lol but at least I tried.

Fair enough, but damn was that a long explaination :lol:

Not exactly an "Own Picture". But you can see the tiny Wall of Death that my friends from Reading/Berkshire and I started (front and slightly right), the conga line one of our mates started and me crowdsurfing at 3:41 :lol: We also started a circle pit that lasted throughout the entire gig simply due to the sheer hilarity of it all.

Last edited by a moderator: