Own Pictures Thread

I'm clean.

hahaohwow.jpg

it really is alot easier to play when you have a V by putting it on your knee so...

I'm sure Zakk agrees ^

Only when you're oh-so-cool that you have your guitar strap hanging to your nutsack. And it's more than just the knee thing; it's the whole picture (bleached long hair, RR24). You can either admit that you're an alexi fanboy or you can deny it; but either way people will still accuse you, so might as well admit it and be done with it :p

Only when you're oh-so-cool that you have your guitar strap hanging to your nutsack. And it's more than just the knee thing; it's the whole picture (bleached long hair, RR24). You can either admit that you're an alexi fanboy or you can deny it; but either way people will still accuse you, so might as well admit it and be done with it :p

I guess you could say that, but again this is an old picture, as everyone knows I look nothing like that now. It could be worse, I could always shave my head and get shitty tribals all over myself and chug on my low E lol.

it really is alot easier to play when you have a V by putting it on your knee so...

I'm sure Zakk agrees ^

Me doesn't, and I have the same guitar as you can see :D Nah, but really, if you don't have it balls heigth, there's no need to go like that, and having it balls heigth isn't really comfortable to play other than punk :lol: No offence intended ;)