Own Pictures Thread

The Bringer said:
Welcome :D

Yes, those pictures sure do look like British Columbia. Where abouts in the Province were you?
Kicking Horse mountain... just near the (shit hole) town of Golden. Pretty near Alberta, we could be at Lake Louise in about 45minutes.

this is the chick i was named after...

Aleta-1.gif

ND24/7 said:
Kicking Horse mountain... just near the (shit hole) town of Golden. Pretty near Alberta, we could be at Lake Louise in about 45minutes.

How nice! There are excellent skiing and snowboarding to be done around those parts. Big White is another awesome spot... If you can afford it. It's getting so expensive nowadays. :erk:

scornful blessing said:
geva010805_2.jpg

Thats a not so good picture of myself...
A friend took it when she got her new camera and had to try any settings on me...thats the result :yell: :yuk: :cry:

By the way: I'M NO POSER!

You look like Janne in that picture.

These pictures were taken in July..haha, my eyebrows were just growing back by this time.

This first picture os Jessica and her boyfriend Justin behind us, and that's me and Mike in the front. Mike was ready to take me for a coffee so I was putting stuff back in my purse.

100_1181.jpg

Me and Jocelyn.

100_1177.jpg

100_1154.jpg

100_1153.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100_1158.jpg

100_1157.jpg

100_1155.jpg

100_1150.jpg

These pictures of me are kind of crappy. Jonah broke up with me 2 days before, and I was still completely heart-broken and wouldn't stop crying. Jocelyn tricked me into putting makeup on, or else I wouldn't have.

follow_the_reaper said:
These pictures were taken in July..haha, my eyebrows were just growing back by this time.

This first picture os Jessica and her boyfriend Justin behind us, and that's me and Mike in the front. Mike was ready to take me for a coffee so I was putting stuff back in my purse.

Me and Jocelyn.
These pictures of me are kind of crappy. Jonah broke up with me 2 days before, and I was still completely heart-broken and wouldn't stop crying.
Jocelyn tricked me into putting makeup on, or else I wouldn't have.

Nice pics, but you've got red eyes on all of them. You should try editing them with a photo program, it's not that hard. Plus it will make your eyes stand out better.