Own Pictures Thread

hey Paris, congrats, he's a sexy beast with mutant hair!
Hey Goat, congrats, short chicks rules :p

Eheh... I stuck my collar on him. I wanted to see him with it on. :3

Chairman Kaga and I again. Bothroom style. :oops:

13639_345655200594_790210594_9877682_2443142_n.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ! She looks like a skinny Marie!! And his arm looks like 2 metres long :lol:

If I knew who either of you two were, this would be interesting. but I don't, so why the fuck are you posting?
Kaga did you add me to msn a long time ago? Like, right before I changed it but never talked to you, so I didn't add you willfully?

It was either you, or that other kid I can't remeber the name of, that I always mixed you two up. Fuck, I've been wasting too much fucking time here, I need to get fat again and 'an Profanity' or something.

I honestly can't remember. I just post cause I feel like it, whether there is a reason or not. Though, I usually like to post to see some lulzy trolling. Always entertaining...

Fuckin hell kaga you need to gain some weight :lol:

I sometimes think I'm fat actually. XD

10937_345284195005_683615005_9505796_7288974_n.jpg

me and my mistress in the train

You look like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.
10937_345298620005_683615005_9505848_1015380_n.jpg

A street named after myself =D

Unless your name is actually Collins, then no. It would need to be "Collin's" street... so the grammar fail owns you :)

10937_345284200005_683615005_9505797_7212338_n.jpg

got a new sexy dress for my mistress

Good looking though I spose... not sure if I'd go to Australia to bang her but then again Australia is a fucking epic place so free tourguide, room/board/food and pussy... now that I think about it you got an epic vacation.. :lol:

hahaha haven't been here for a while...

hahhaahh taken today... at school..

this guitar is so aersome that I had to take picture of it.. with me.. :rofl:

what is this I don't even
you look really different :lol:

And your hair isn't even short, it's about as long as mine (apart from the front)

I didnt have the minerals to go uber short. I will do sometime tho, its would have just been too weird since I've had long 'air for about 6 years.
I have also re accepted me back into my family aswell. ololo

Toshiba = shit tier electronics :lol:!, can't blame me... also you see that I erased it right away.

Yes, but it was only to state that it was teh cameras.

I didnt have the minerals to go uber short. I will do sometime tho, its would have just been too weird since I've had long 'air for about 6 years.
I have also re accepted me back into my family aswell. ololo

Woah you look totally different:lol:

And I can't imagine why I put up with long hair, it's so damn annoying. And having it in the face all the time = doesn't feel good man.

Girls seem to like my new hair better as well :cool:

@Eddy: Seriously, if you've decided to cut it, go finish it, don't leave it like that!

@Ensi: Ok, I have to agree it suits you better, but never seen you with like long long hair, so can't compare. Only somehow emo hair, and between that and now, go nao :kickass:

feel compelled to cut my hair even though i know i'll regret it

OMG cut hair trend I'm in OLOLOLOLO :lol::Smug::hotjump::heh::Spam: :devil: