Own Pictures Thread

You guys have no idea how good it feels having short hair.
I fucking love, and don't plan on growing my hair long ever again.
Maybe I'm just a lazy bastard, i don't know :lol:

your words make me sad, now i must cut self.

brb, an hero

In all seriousness though I do think you've left it a bit too long. I'm not saying cut it all off like I did, but even for the "scene" look that's a bit long.

But hey, whatever floats your dick brah.

In all seriousness though I do think you've left it a bit too long. I'm not saying cut it all off like I did, but even for the "scene" look that's a bit long.

But hey, whatever floats your dick brah.

I honestly didn't have the minerals to get rid of it all at once :lol:

edit: also I wasn't aiming for the scene look, this kind of mid length wavey faggotry is the norm around here.
I just wanted to enjoy being part of the norm for once.
I can now go for a piss in night clubs without chavs being all "what you doing in here girls toilet is over there"... truly genius.

Unless your name is actually Collins, then no. It would need to be "Collin's" street... so the grammar fail owns you :)

you should check out Australian grammar dude, the proper way to spell mom here is mum! :zombie:

EDIT: well actually that's vocab... but they say some weird shit and spell things odd here...

I wonder if in the future people will travel to others planets to fuck some alien chicks they met in the universe chat.

I wonder if in the future people will travel to others planets to fuck some alien chicks they met in the universe chat.

:lol: hahahha I hope so.

To keep on-topic :
layer0u.png

There is only one answer to this.

Someone needs to invent portals, like the ones in Portal.

Think about using PayPal to pay off prostitutes.

Oh the technology

Short hair -> Emo hair -> Long hair

It's natures way of saying fuck you for getting long hair.

Kinda like puberty.

I remember you had emo hair like a year and a half ago from seeing your youtube vids, but your hair was longer than mine when you cut it.

THANKS FER STANDIN STILL WANKER

rolf

There is only one answer to this.

Someone needs to invent portals, like the ones in Portal.

Think about using PayPal to pay off prostitutes.

Oh the technology

genius

also stop posting :lol:

Picture1.jpg

Feels good man.

Hey! Looks good man.

You have figs for arms. Work out just a little, our else the wind might blow you away :lol: Not trying to be insulting, since this was the same case for me until recently.

Anyways, good luck with you and Marie.

You look like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Good looking though I spose... not sure if I'd go to Australia to bang her but then again Australia is a fucking epic place so free tourguide, room/board/food and pussy... now that I think about it you got an epic vacation.. :lol:

Goddammit Joe! :lol: You can be mean but you speak the truth.

HAHAHAHA

haha

why?

You guys have no idea how good it feels having short hair.
I fucking love, and don't plan on growing my hair long ever again.
Maybe I'm just a lazy bastard, i don't know :lol:

Dude.... I am so compelled to cut my hair, almost for the last year. Right now it is the longest it has ever been (mid-back), and it is such a bitch to maintain. I might get compulsive and just do it, haha. But it is like getting rid of 5 solid years of commitment.

Dude.... I am so compelled to cut my hair, almost for the last year. Right now it is the longest it has ever been (mid-back), and it is such a bitch to maintain. I might get compulsive and just do it, haha. But it is like getting rid of 5 solid years of commitment.

Just be lazy, and carry it tied up in a ponytail. Wash it like twice a week, lol. Disgusting yet effective.

Short hair -> Emo hair -> Long hair

It's natures way of saying fuck you for getting long hair.

Depends on how ur hair grows. mid-length is disgusting either way, but not all are cursed with emo-hair. Mine just sticked in random directions and looked ugly :D IMHO, one needs to either have relatively thin hair and/or do it a specific way to have it look emo.

I'm too pussy to cut mine... I just wear it in an epic braid with or without a bandana depending. I really want short hair but I also have had really bad nightmares about cutting it int he past so... and I look good with long hair, just a bitch to maintain.