Own Pictures Thread

He's 20. I simply wanted an older guy that's more mature and who's more at my level, if I can say that :p

Well, to be honest, in your case most of the time a 20 year old guy who dates let's say, a 17 year old girl, is not going to be very mature. Mainly because a 17 year old girl usually is not mature either, and younger girls in general are annoying as fuck, needy as shit, and full of drama. This isn't anything about you Caroline, I'm just speaking overall. If he is the example that breaks the rule that is awesome :D

And Joe makes a fair point, at this age (late teens to mid-twenties) I would be pretty embarrassed to be with someone 4 years younger.

Well, to be honest, in your case most of the time a 20 year old guy who dates let's say, a 17 year old girl, is not going to be very mature. Mainly because a 17 year old girl usually is not mature either, and younger girls in general are annoying as fuck, needy as shit, and full of drama. This isn't anything about you Caroline, I'm just speaking overall. If he is the example that breaks the rule that is awesome :D

This:lol: X 10,000

Man, I was gonna say, how old is caroline? Assuming 16... That's a 4 year age gap, that would be like me going out with a 14/15 year old... That's totally creepy.

X/2 + 7 = Y

X = Your age
Y = The age the girl can be before you are a creeper.

that gives me 17(i'm 20 for the mathematically slow), so Caroline is 1 year off, seeing as she's above the legal age i dont think thats too creepy, i've seen way worse multiple times

that gives me 17(i'm 20 for the mathematically slow), so Caroline is 1 year off, seeing as she's above the legal age i dont think thats too creepy, i've seen way worse multiple times

20/17 Isn't far off I'd say. My freind last year, at 19 was at a bar with us, and ended up hooking up with some dude, and they ended up dating for 3 months before realizing they didn't know how old they were. He was 29 :lol: Been over a year and he's still around, I also found out he was the bouncer at my brother's favorite bar, and hes beaten the shit out of one of my brother's friends.

/storytime

This conversation was brought up last night even, although it was mainly around 17-18 year old girls...making it much more awkward : /

Nothing like a conversation that can be summed up into "I will not be sleeping with any of you tonight, and that is of my own choice."

Might I also add that earlier this year a 12-yo hit on me HARD (she actually voiced "I want you to sex me" or some equivalent). For those who don't know, I'm 21 :|

Sorry to disappoint, but no, I didn't :p

My brother would get hit on by highschool girls at my old job (still does, I assume), everytime we had to go to one.
Not me :cry:.

oh, and no he didnt do anything either : /

Might I also add that earlier this year a 12-yo hit on me HARD (she actually voiced "I want you to sex me")

Sorry to disappoint, but no, I didn't :p

My brother would get hit on by highschool girls at my old job

oh, and no he didnt do anything either : /

1258850860952.jpg