Own Pictures Thread

No, I don't believe I ever posted anyone in a corset lol. Au contraire, the girl I posted was just completely nude holding my guitar and was pretty tan and petit ;)

But yeah, I'm not saying your fat, you just have one of those round faces. It's not a big deal.

No, I don't believe I ever posted anyone in a corset lol. Au contraire, the girl I posted was just completely nude holding my guitar and was pretty tan and petit ;)

But yeah, I'm not saying your fat, you just have one of those round faces. It's not a big deal.

Dude I remember slightly, can you repost just to prove I'm not going crazy... I believe that girl you posted was a bit rotund :lol:

And also, I am fat, and I did have a round face even when I was thin :headbang: STICK TO YOUR GUNS FAGGOT DON'T BACKPEDAL!

Dude I remember slightly, can you repost just to prove I'm not going crazy... I believe that girl you posted was a bit rotund :lol:

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/Works0fheart/emuy.jpg
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/Works0fheart/emily.jpg
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt65/Works0fheart/l_83514d9a345743fb9be2227165de2a2c.jpg

She had a big ass on her, but I don't think she was fat. She was about the same weight as me, and I'm only like 130 something. Anyways, have some nudes and enjoy. I can't say I feel bad about posting these since she's a whorebag5000 now.

And also, I am fat, and I did have a round face even when I was thin :headbang: STICK TO YOUR GUNS FAGGOT DON'T BACKPEDAL!

I just woke up and I don't have the strength to battle king-troll right now. Maybe later lol.

Yeah, she had those little chipmunk cheek things going :rofl:. Oh well, she was cool for a little bit I guess.

"edit" I don't have the energy to be mean right now anyways. Chances are she'll get what's coming to her, and it will hurt way worse than anything I can do. All any of that will do is make me immature and show that she's really getting under my skin.

emily.jpg

d-well_puke2_bg.jpg

puke.jpg

120px-FaceMelt.gif

She had a big ass on her, but I don't think she was fat. She was about the same weight as me, and I'm only like 130 something. Anyways, have some nudes and enjoy. I can't say I feel bad about posting these since she's a whorebag5000 now.

Butterface doesn't even begin to describe. And you're not even that fucked up looking, WTF WERE YOU THINKING?

Some pics are better than others :lol:
No.
Also post them on 4chan.
No.

and then I found out she was a stripper

Dude... urfuckingdoinitwrong

Ugly fucking bitch who is a stripper = free money.

Honestly, you fucked up. I wish I had a dumb, ugly skank that was making tonnes of money for me to take. You have no emotional attachment to her either so you're not worrying about her when she goes to work... even if she gets raped, or killed you don't even care except for the loss of income.

it took you that long to find out?
Dude... urfuckingdoinitwrong

Ugly fucking bitch who is a stripper = free money.

Honestly, you fucked up. I wish I had a dumb, ugly skank that was making tonnes of money for me to take. You have no emotional attachment to her either so you're not worrying about her when she goes to work... even if she gets raped, or killed you don't even care except for the loss of income.

LOL

Well she had stopped just before I met her, and of course it was something she had tried her best to keep from me. When I was dating her she was a call center agent. Either way, had I known before hand, I would have just...

Well...

I guess I wouldn't have done much different than frequently fuck her.

Her family was rich too, which made no sense to me for her to have even debated being a stripper... But girls are fucking dumb. They're like people, only without feelings or souls. See what happens when you shelter your kids there society??? They turn into strippers and fuck high school dropouts :lol:

LOL

Well she had stopped just before I met her, and of course it was something she had tried her best to keep from me. When I was dating her she was a call center agent. Either way, had I known before hand, I would have just...

Well...

I guess I wouldn't have done much different than frequently fuck her.

Her family was rich too, which made no sense to me for her to have even debated being a stripper... But girls are fucking dumb. They're like people, only without feelings or souls. See what happens when you shelter your kids there society??? They turn into strippers and fuck high school dropouts :lol:

Well you look 13 so I'm gonna have to call shens but thanks for coming out!

You have much to learn. First of all if you hook up with a dumb bitch then why would you expect anything else than dumb bitch behaviour. If you ignore things about people in the beginning because you are lonely or have feelings for them, don't be surprised when they come back to bite you in the fucking ass.

Yeah, I look way younger than I really am. A cookie to who here knows my real age lol.

I kinda expected all of it, that's why the most it ended up being was frequent sex and not much else. I wasn't really surprised at all that things happened the way they did, I just love it when my points are proven if anything.

Fact = girls are lesser forms of human, along with children and midgets.