Own Pictures Thread

Fact = people who think that are butthurt, bitter shells who got heartraped by a slut.

This is truth. If one observes humanoids, male or woman, one can find traits of either in both, some girls baw their eyes out when a breakup happens, and so do some guys. Some guys are assholes, some girls are bitches, etc etc. There's always the stereotypes, which unbalance it slightly, but in general they're all people, and noone is "special" in the same sense that noone's "normal".

Fact = people who observes humanoids and then refer to them as "humanoids" are sad fucks who have nothing to do in life :erk:

ffffff

Fact=guys who say "girls are stupid" and girls who say "guys are stupid" are equally retarded and fucking annoying.

Isn't 'humanoid' a term to describe creatures that have human characteristics, but are not human.

LOLSEMANTICS

I AM THE THING

FROM URANUS

Isn't 'humanoid' a term to describe creatures that have human characteristics, but are not human.

LOLSEMANTICS

1258713472640s.jpg

Cookie plz

I'll mail it to you. Hope it's still good when it get's there D=

Fact = people who think that are butthurt, bitter shells who got heartraped by a slut.

Eh... Maybe, but then again I'm just kind of having a bad day already and it looks I'll be stuck on asshole-autopilot the rest of it, but that's why I'm so pessimistic at the moment. Take it and like it. All the way to the baws.

Fact=guys who say "girls are stupid" and girls who say "guys are stupid" are equally retarded and fucking annoying.

You're 13, you don't know anything about dating yet :lol:

Fact = Dogs can't look up.

Random pics found in cleaning folders = win. AND fun.

This was probably the most BORING new year's ever I've ever been to (I drank one single beer and left by myself at 1:30) :

rad5F0B8.jpg

I walked Disneyland for 2 days with this, funny thing is I don't remember anybody pointing at me :

rad71D51.jpg

Mononc' Serge made me lose my middle fingers, a.k.a. the CrazyChris syndrome :

rad2C67B.jpg

Bonus : Nerve, kitteh friendly :

rad2CEF3.jpg

Dude... urfuckingdoinitwrong

Ugly fucking bitch who is a stripper = free money.

Honestly, you fucked up. I wish I had a dumb, ugly skank that was making tonnes of money for me to take. You have no emotional attachment to her either so you're not worrying about her when she goes to work... even if she gets raped, or killed you don't even care except for the loss of income.

:lol::lol:!!!

Edit: Couldnt take that shit at the top of the page...

You know when girls get like, pregnant from the neck up?

She looks like shes on coke, drunk, and sex-pose would assume she has bad posture or a slight neck injury.

And I said thinnER retard :lol:

I tried getting stubble, as my head is awkwardly shaped, and I look way younger than I am. I can't grow anything worthwhile on my face though :(

Just makes me look like a dirtbag