Own Pictures Thread

i love narrow-minded people they make me laugh

No, Andrea, che dici? Guarda, ti do un consiglio... non prendertela, qui si scherza sempre! A volte, in modo più pesante, altre volte, un pò meno.
Devi capire che qui nella sezione Off Topic, ormai, le persone che amano i CoB sono ormai pochissime, quindi... si "divertono a prendere in giro" noi che amiamo ancora questa band!

Now... ok, since I checked and saw I didn't post pictures in over 1 year (except for the Christmas ones, yup), here are some pics.
And no: I wasn't bored when I took certain pics of me... everyone takes pics of themselves!

Here are some pics that were taken when I was in a place surrounded by mountains, in Italy... and I love this place!

elistuff.jpg

elistuff3.jpg

elistuff3.jpg

elistuff4.jpg

Lulz, this is all wonky... looks like the river could go on the side, haha!
elistuff8.jpg

These are pics of an ooold castle that is in the city where I live. I used to go in that place (I mean, around there) when I was very young, I have many memories there, expecially with dad...
elistuff5.jpg

elistuff6.jpg

Here it was raining, and a rainbow (omg, a rainbow! :p) apperared...
elistuff7.jpg

Here are pics of me only, instead.

meeli.jpg

Silly webcam moment...
meeli4.jpg

Me and my bass, I was playing the grumpy role.
meeli5.jpg

Close up... and I might have to remove, for serious reasons, the 'marks' on my face.
meeli6.jpg

This is edited a lot, to get these colours.
meeli7.jpg

Done, I finished. Sorry about the quantity, by the way, but I didn't post in long. Well, I'll just shut up. :)

^ Dear user. It has been proved many times that Eli would never have posted so many pictures in a row, especially of herself. So please be nice, stop usurpating her identity and give her account back, we'll all be thankful. Regards, Nerve.

^ Dear user. It has been proved many times that Eli would never have posted so many pictures in a row, especially of herself. So please be nice, stop usurpating her identity and give her account back, we'll all be thankful. Regards, Nerve.

:lol:

No, it's really me, Mr. Serious. And all this won't happen again so soon... but I know what you meant, so no worries!

Can I come visit you? :D
Do you like Italy? You're finnish, aren't you? Finland is more beautiful, to me... :)

:lol:

Can I come visit you? :D

:Smug: you sir... make me facepalm more than any amount of bullshit on this forum..

┼Victim of the Night┼;8750787 said:
elistuff3.jpg

Lulz, this is all wonky... looks like the river could go on the side, haha!
elistuff8.jpg

Italy is beautiful! I would love to explore the nature there, and of course hike up that mountain. You are a really good photographer! You captured the beauty in those photos very well.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8750787 said:
meeli.jpg

Silly webcam moment...
meeli4.jpg

Close up... and I might have to remove, for serious reasons, the 'marks' on my face.
meeli6.jpg

Done, I finished. Sorry about the quantity, by the way, but I didn't post in long. Well, I'll just shut up. :)

Beautiful eyes, wow.

And don't be sorry for the quantity =P