Own Pictures Thread

Ensi, change that fucking avatar right now.

and change that fucking avatar ffs ^^

coolface1.jpg

^Dude imma need some help from you :)

Next year I'm most likely going to Austria on an Erasmus scholarship. Will probably go to Graz. My question is, could you help me out to find a hockey (either roller or ice, I don't really care) team there? Not a pro one, just a team to be able to play and not loose the year. I don't mind if it's small and plays local leagues or something, that'd probably be even better because most likely level there is bound to be pretty higher than here in Spain where we only have one national league lol.

^Dude imma need some help from you :)

Next year I'm most likely going to Austria on an Erasmus scholarship. Will probably go to Graz. My question is, could you help me out to find a hockey (either roller or ice, I don't really care) team there? Not a pro one, just a team to be able to play and not loose the year. I don't mind if it's small and plays local leagues or something, that'd probably be even better because most likely level there is bound to be pretty higher than here in Spain where we only have one national league lol.

For sure I'll help you man. Just come to msn once you've got time or hook me up with a mail (hotmail adress!) and I'll do everything I can! :)