Own Pictures Thread

And mixing Jägermeister is a shame.
qft
how's it go then??? now I'm curious o_O
Hard to describe...but I try ;)
You should start like you mentioned, with "yay", but leaving out the last "y".
Then "ger" follows, pronounced like "gear" without an a (pronouncing the "e" like in "very" e.g.).
Next is "mei", pronounced like "my", but shorter.
Ends with "ster" pronounced like the beginning of "sterling", but the "e" should more sound like the one in "very" again.

Hm somehow I guess now you´re more confused than before... :(

qft

Hard to describe...but I try ;)
You should start like you mentioned, with "yay", but leaving out the last "y".
Then "ger" follows, pronounced like "gear" without an a (pronouncing the "e" like in "very" e.g.).
Next is "mei", pronounced like "my", but shorter.
Ends with "ster" pronounced like the beginning of "sterling", but the "e" should more sound like the one in "very" again.

Hm somehow I guess now you´re more confused than before... :(

I've been to the Penninger Schnaps Museum and they pronounced it 'yay-gur-my-stur' and I believe that's the correct way to pronounce it.
But you're german and I'm dutch so yeah.. :lol:

Edit: indeed pronounce like yay but leaving out the last y.
Hard to explain like this :D

I thought I'd just post these too

I got a custom birthday cake made for my birthday earlier this year (July)
Pics:
IMG_1702.jpg

I got one too for my 17th bday

bdayqy.jpg

Yeah its a bit big, how considerate to only post it once before realizing. Also yeah, those cakes are totally fucking gay, and the hardened icing shit they use to print stuff is....well its shit, as said.

I get free cake and bread, my roommates sister is pastry chef at small local bakery close by :cool:

^
first of all it was a present my mom made for me,i didn't ask for a cob designed cake;secondly my "narrow-minded" was refered to your first post about cob and the fag alexy :)