Own Pictures Thread

the british people pronounce the german words in a good way. Recently I met a guy from England who formed out of the words *fuck, piss, dick* the german expression for *fuck off*.

That's me probably drunk.
Monowel.jpg

I'm such a sexy male on that one haha....
fuckyou.jpg

That pizza doesn't look too bad.

It was actually fucking delicious for a pizza from a gas station.

I dunno man, but Jäger is pretty good.

I didn't know how to put the little dot things, but yes, yes it is. Especially mixed with monster. Most people prefer red bull, but I prefer monster more.

why is it so cool to leave out the ''meister''?

I dunno, my friend made this so... =P

It's just easier to say... That and I bet loads of Americans pronounce it wrong anyway.

I pronounce it "Yay-Gurr"... that's right, right?

...because the time spent writing meister on an English keyboard is spent trying to find an umlauted A on character map.

This is true.

Yay-ger? I tend to do more of a Yah-ger, but I've been noticing I'm developing a very Canadian accent when pronouncing my A's. Hard to describe, but its fucking revolting and I hate myself a little more every time I catch myself doing it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Long post eh?

I didn't know how to put the little dot things, but yes, yes it is. Especially mixed with monster. Most people prefer red bull, but I prefer monster more.

Mhhmm, one of the local bars here have started doing "Jagermonsters" instead of Jagerbombs. Much prefer Monster.

Taste like black licorice. *don't know if I spelled that correctly*

I used to drink Vodka all the time, but after trying jager, I don't think I'll go back. It's convenient being able to get shit faced and have it actually taste good, although I still drink Captain Morgan every now and again.

I pronounce it "Yay-Gurr"... that's right, right?

No. But that's pretty close.

And mixing Jägermeister is a shame. I tried it, but I love the taste. My experiences were: Anything tasted better when it was seperated and not mixed together :D