Own Pictures Thread

Eh, I hate looking like a metalhead, so I go out of my way not to wear clothes that make me look like one but... I has a beard and long hair, that's all you need :( I know I won't look as good with short hair, and while I could shave, I like it so fuck it. Who do I have to impress anyways?

Eh, I hate looking like a metalhead, so I go out of my way not to wear clothes that make me look like one but... I has a beard and long hair, that's all you need :( I know I won't look as good with short hair, and while I could shave, I like it so fuck it. Who do I have to impress anyways?

Artschool is basically giving up all professionalism anyway.

And I need a new coat too, mine is too big and puffy and gusts of wind blow up it : /

Man, I look nothing like a metal fan anymore :lol:

Neither do I, so it's alright.

Anyways, I don't remember my friend taking this picture, but apparently he made it special for me lol...

AHHHHH.jpg

It's just easier to say... That and I bet loads of Americans pronounce it wrong anyway.

why is it so cool to leave out the ''meister''?

abbreviation [əˌbriːvɪˈeɪʃən]
n
1. a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase used in place of the whole

^English keyboards have no umlaut? Spanish do, I knew keyboards are different around the world but I thought it was common in all.

Seeing as English doesn't ever use an accent like an umlaut, no, there is no need for one on the keyboard.

...because the time spent writing meister on an English keyboard is spent trying to find an umlauted A on character map.

It's just easier to say... That and I bet loads of Americans pronounce it wrong anyway.

Well I guess you (or ''loads of the Americans'') pronounce it like (Mick) Jagger anyway, so it wouldnt make much difference if the rest of the word is screwed up :lol: and I know that English/American Keyboards don't have öäü, but you got an e :D

anyway, jagermaster is great.

Well I guess you (or ''loads of the Americans'') pronounce it like (Mick) Jagger anyway, so it wouldnt make much different the rest of the word is screwed up :lol: and I know that English/American Keyboards don't have öäü, but you got an e :D

anyway, jagermaster is great.

Yay-ger? I tend to do more of a Yah-ger, but I've been noticing I'm developing a very Canadian accent when pronouncing my A's. Hard to describe, but its fucking revolting and I hate myself a little more every time I catch myself doing it.