Own Pictures Thread

First of all thats the funniest thing I've heard all day. I'm usually fucked with for being too skinny so thats lovely. I'd post pics proving my point but this is a public site and I'm not that stupid, so this is the best I can do in regards to a pic that shows my waistline.

5210_1114879150570_1184670525_30437.jpg

So in conclusion, unless you look like brad pit yourself, your weight standards are obscene.

You remind me of an old user named Kayos who used to post here. But she was a Brit. That being said, you must post more pictures in order to preserve her memory.

You remind me of an old user named Kayos who used to post here. But she was a Brit. That being said, you must post more pictures in order to preserve her memory.

Well thank you sir! In an effort to procrastinate on homework I would, but my lazyness is epic.

And yes fanny is a wonderful word.. except when next to the word "pack"... then its just pathetic...

The picture is also very tiny. Poor choice for a demonstrative photograph, first it doesn't work and then it makes me do an impression of a Asian man unintentionally.

First of all thats the funniest thing I've heard all day. I'm usually fucked with for being too skinny so thats lovely. I'd post pics proving my point but this is a public site and I'm not that stupid, so this is the best I can do in regards to a pic that shows my waistline.

*hopeful to prove a point pic*

So in conclusion, unless you look like brad pit yourself, your weight standards are obscene.

Why care so much?